Grand Theft Auto Online Heists!!!
After accomplishing a plentiful amount of missions and successful heists I finally obtained my apartment! Cost me about half a million and very soon I'll get a call from Lester giving me the ability to start up these missions. There have been multiple heists I have been a part of and if there is one thing I've learned it is hell to try and perform them with pugs. With that in mind, let's get our criminal minds together to get that dough!
Some interesting things I discovered/are nice little tips:
- The higher level you are the more ammo you can hold, and are given access to more efficient weapons
- Enemies in Heists are tougher and are in higher numbers
- Communication via headphones is highly recommended (that won't be a problem with us)
- Only one of us needs an apartment to start heist missions so why waste all your cash to get your own? Unless you want to have a nice little place then by all means go for it.
- Grab snacks! They can be bought at convenience stores and are marked as the "store" looking icon on your map. They can provide you health while you are ducking in cover!
- Get familiar with vehicles! Practice flying, driving, and remember, to swim press space bar to go down and the S key is up.