Options

.NET Runtime Optimization Service v1.000.3.1434

Hello, I recently opened up a virus scanner called Freedom which was provided by my isp. As I opened it, it asked me if I would like to block .NET Runtime Optimization Service v1.000.3.1434. I was doing researches about this specific .Net Runtime Optimization Service but this specific version was nowhere to be found. I kept this blocked but then when I opened the Windows Task Manager I found a "sblfyqso.exe" which I never ever seen before. I also did researches on this exe file but there was nothing about it. I wanted to ask if I should terminate this process because it is unknown. Please someone help, I need to find out what this file is.

Comments

• edited April 2006
    By the way as I was trying to figure out about this process my scanner found a trojan which was also in the process of Service.exe(dangerous) which is almost common to services.exe (safe). I spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to delete this trojan and it has been deleted on the process without harm. Now all I need to figure out about this sblfyqso.exe which seems to be unknown.
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Moved to SVT :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2006
    Post a HijackThis log and one of our experts will help you get things sorted out. :)