[FS] EVGA 7950GT video card

adarryladarryl No Man Stands So Tall As When He Stoops To Help a Child. Icrontian
edited September 2009 in Trading Post
S O L D

Due to a system upgrade, I am selling my EVGA 7950GT 512-P2N633-BR PCIe video card. It is in excellent condition. I have attached a couple of pics and here is the link to EVGA's product spec sheet: http://www.evga.com/products/pdf/512-P2-N633.pdf

This card requires a minimum 400w power supply with 18a on the 12v line. It also requires a 6-pin power connector.

I am looking to get $70.00 shipped USPS flat rate, card only. Paypal, money order or personal check (if I have dealt with you before) okay.

Comments

• allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    wow...good price i should had bought this intead of the ATI 4850 off egg, dam it, i prefer nvidia so much more, and was looking for a video card about 65$
  • adarryladarryl No Man Stands So Tall As When He Stoops To Help a Child. Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Are you making an offer? I am open to possibilities. :)
  • adarryladarryl No Man Stands So Tall As When He Stoops To Help a Child. Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Price adjustment: now $60.00 shipped.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    hey allen buy his card ill take ur 4850! lol
    edited June 2009
    lol...i rather have 4850 of 7950GX2
    edited July 2009
    Price now $50.00 shipped.
  • The-Lovable-Mr--HaterThe-Lovable-Mr--Hater Planet Earth
    edited July 2009
    Is the card still available? I think I need to upgrade mine. I have an NVidia 5500 and it works fine, just think I need more. I think the one you have is better.
    edited July 2009
    geforce 5500 PCX? or AGP? most 5500 are AGP/PCI
  • The-Lovable-Mr--HaterThe-Lovable-Mr--Hater Planet Earth
    edited July 2009
    Honestly, I dont know which one it is. I know it is a PCI. and I think it is 256mb, but not sure about the geforce or not. I dont remember. It's been awhile since I bought it.
    edited July 2009
    Yes, this video card is still available.
    edited September 2009
    *SOLD* to DogDragon.