BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
edited February 2010 in Gaming

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    I forsee this game in my son's future
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    I haven't touched any of the gameboy Mega Man games, probably because I didn't have any of the Nintendo handhelds between the Gameboy Pocket and the DS, and I've only had my DS for a year and a half.

I do believe I've missed out on some good stuff.
  • OhmecksOhmecks Orlando, Florida Member
    edited February 2010
    I've only played the first two, but they were a lot of fun. I still pop the second one into my GBA from time to time and play for half an hour. I love the way the game is paced.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Having only played the original Mega Man and Mega Man II for the NES (with only bits and pieces of the other ones just to try them out), I haven't played the Zero series just yet. I'll probably play through the X series first. Probably some lazy Saturday I'll get around to it - I know I'm missing out, and the Zero series is no exception.

That being said, I can see myself picking up this game so I don't have to hunt down four individual GBA carts.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Bandrik wrote:
    Having only played the original Mega Man and Mega Man II for the NES (with only bits and pieces of the other ones just to try them out)

Hand in your nerd card. You're fired.
  • edited February 2010
    Being an avid megaman player throughout the years, Zero has had a place in my nerd heart, ever since the 20XX years.