Motorola: Android 2.1 schedule for Backflip, CLIQ, Devour, more

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    You waiting for me to reply? Well, I'm not falling for it. I will NOT satisfy you by commenting on this news. I am a patient person... I will not jump in and be all "OHHH, MY CLIQ IS GETTING UPGRADED"... So THERE!!! :mean:

OH sweet, my Cliq is still on schedule for the mighty 2.1!!!! YEH!!!
  • edited April 2010
    I hate my cliq. There, I said it. I think the 2.1 upgrade will make it even more slow and unresponsive. To those that say "oooh, install the Advanced Task Killer," I say, I shouldn't have to--rather, Motorola should have released a phone with hardware capabilities to match the software it installed, or vice versa. Bollocks.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    I've never had another Android phone nor have I used another... so to me, it seems just as fast as my BlackBerry Curve. Does it have slow times, yep. But I'm old school, I restart the phone daily and that seems to keep things peppy.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    Yes... Motorola should have somehow read you mind, known exactly which 3rd party apps you were going to run on the phone and matched the hardware up with that steve. Because that's so realistic. Unless you're not running ANY 3rd party apps, install a task manager and take control of your background clutter.