Steam Group Event

_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
edited August 2010 in Gaming
So I made a steam group event for Icrontic that is for a group play of Shattered Horizon. The time is ever Tuesday 8:00 PM Central Time Zone, the server is whatever we end up joining. You can switch the in game servers tab to Friends and it will list what servers your Steam Friends are playing on.

I am doing this because I was kind of told to but also because the dozen people whom played at EXPO all commented that they enjoyed playing. So lets do it to it.:tim:

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Nice!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I get my hotrod GPU and I'll give it a try....
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, when I can get a dx10 gpu I'll play some of this.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Oh how will I ever find the time. I'll participate for a few weeks, but then school starts and I have night classes T-R. Sad day.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    After a good catch up convo you guys have nothing to fear. JR is apparently on a hiatus from playing Shattered Horizon, indefinitely though /sadface. So don't worry about having the number 2 ranked SH player trying to destroy you, but who wants to go to Brazil and call him a girl to his face about quiting.
    edited July 2010
    So we had Zadock and Hello show up besides myself. Played for half an hour. Good times.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    BALLS. I thought the time was 8PM PST, not Central. When I got on, I already missed it :(

I've put it on my schedule for next week. Barring any necessary trips to San Francisco, count on me being there.
  • OhmecksOhmecks Orlando, Florida Member
    edited July 2010
    The times would have been better if I wasn't so bad.

Still fun, though.
    edited July 2010
    So it was me and Hello dukin' it out tonight. Was a real toss up for who had the better night, that man is a monster at the ice pick quick draw /fist shake.

The question is where is curtis? I know he has the game and now he has a video card that can run the game! Well next week we hope to see some more faces, I WILL BE SPAMMING YOU IN AN INVITE IF YOU DON"T SHOW UP!:hair::sawed:
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I played when I first got a copy (I think with the IC birthday gaming rig). Enjoyed it, but I think I never reinstalled after a lot of the rig ended up doa. Right now my time is quite restricted, but I may hop on in a few weeks when my paper is finished / I am back from a conference.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I bought this so long ago I don't remember doing so, BUT if I get a video card anytime soon that doesn't scream in horror when I try to play I'll be on.
    edited July 2010
    Just a reminder Icrontic SH play is tonight. spam fest on the Steam messages I will do.
    edited July 2010
    Kyle got the game installed, so I'm sure he'll play tonight
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I could go for some some SH tonight.
    edited July 2010
    So we had Killa_Cliff join me tonight for the SH throw down. He got to experience what is like being a man up on a team going against a BETA stacked team.
    edited August 2010
    Ok ya'll the weekly group play of Shattered Horizon is coming up again tomorrow. I am sure Hello with not be over at Gate28's place with his horrible horrible computer that can't play the game.

Love to see some of you on there, like Cliff and Zadok(you know you both love it).

Also in a cross promotion I have posted over at the Shattered Horizon forums to see if I can drum up any more of the community to come play with us. Remember 8PM Central, that means you Lynx.
    edited August 2010
    I actually had a lot of fun playing. Zadok and Hello were out there showing me I need to practice....yes Hello I am looking at you.

We jumped on the depressed clan server which stayed at about 14 people for an hour and a half. Kind of starting to feel the itch again for this game again.
    edited August 2010
    I'm still currently homeless in NorCal. Was able to play some AlienSwarm with my brother via the laptop, but until I find a place to live (next week hopefully), I've got no place to set up the desktop.

Be back soon.
    edited August 2010
    This is tentative but......GrammarNazi just told me he is going to show up to play SH with us on Tuesday!! OMG
    edited August 2010
    Something crazy I saw tonight, I think I stayed up to late. UPSLynx was in shattered horizon, go figure, and he has a positive KDR.
    edited August 2010
    man, funny thing about that... My friend Mikeimus was playing on my account giving the game a spin.

ffffuuuuuuu

Anyways, he bought the game. I believe we'll be playing tonight for the group event. Anyone else in?
    edited August 2010
    For playing his first time he was doing pretty well. I only saw him play skirmish on MoonDust, I think that is the right map, but still. It wasn't like there were all noobs on either.
    edited August 2010
    If you weren't playing Shattered Horizon with us tonight then you were just about the only one.

The guest list included: Lynx(the real one), serp, and zadock. Then for other people I know from SH we managed to pull nova, nosound, and GrammarNazi(oh snap is right). Not to mention about 10 other pubs.

We normally had 16 people in the server and some times it ran over 20 which is a lot of a single server. After an epic run on the ISS SpaceStation with the machine gun it seemed to have turned it into MG night. Machine Gun brothers! But any way the night was pretty epic for an organized play and the group we had on seemed to play well. Building a good group if everyone stays with it.
    edited August 2010
    Awesome!
    edited August 2010
    I forgot to put Hello on that list, my bad.