Style Savvy review

PurpleMonkeyGirlPurpleMonkeyGirl Yukon, OK
edited September 2010 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I Like The Way You Have Your Website Set Up Because It Is Really Easy To Find Stuff Or Look Up Somthing.Love Always Tiara
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited December 2009
    I love this game so much that I didnt let my girlfriend borrow it. She hated me after that so I bought her a copy. It kicks so much butt.
  • edited December 2009
    hello! I just want to say my daughter is always playing this and I love it!! I usually get worried about what my sons are playing, but not about the girl, because she loves playing her DS and she loves some games like this one, or Cooking Mama...
    But with boys... I don't like them to play violent games on their Xbox, so I'd like to share what I do if someone is interested.
    I play with them so I can control the time they're playing, what they're playing and they almost forget they aren't allowed to play some stuff because they play with their funny dad.
    Finally I'd like to recommend you some games we're playing: World of Warcraft, Guitar Hero, The Simpsons and Avatar. And Planet 51, the online game from the movie.

Well, thank you so much for reviewing games on the Internet, so parents can be informed about what our sons play.
    bye!
  • edited September 2010
    hi i think style savvy is an awesome game for both children and adults because you are running your own little boutique