Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Myrmidon wrote:
    <caps>You got me hooked

you can't do this to me

you bastards</caps>

<3

I'm still in it man, lets assemble our crew. I can deeps, you can be around to tell me to turn aspect off. Thats all we need.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    By the way? Every SINGLE fisking one of you had better play the Mass Effect MMO if it ever happens. EVERY ONE OF YOU.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Myrmidon wrote:
    By the way? Every SINGLE fisking one of you had better play the Mass Effect MMO if it ever happens. EVERY ONE OF YOU.

see you in Diablo 3 :bigggrin:
  • MalpercioMalpercio Greater St. Louis Area
    edited May 2011
    Just thought I'd drop by and say that I had a lot of fun last night. Regardless of the direction we end up taking, I definitely look forward to hopping in Vent more often, even though I didn't really say much... haha.

And as far as raiding goes, it's a shame, but perfectly understandable, that we'll be losing so many, but I am definitely still on board. Whether we have to recruit more members or pug, it doesn't make much difference to me. I only just started playing about 2 months ago, and the big attraction to me is the PvE content, not a big fan of PvP. I'd love to be able to continue raiding, especially with at least some of you guys.