The Indie Gala launches its first game bundle

BasilBasil NubcaekEngland Icrontian
edited December 2011 in Gaming

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    I wish it let me choose which charities on their list I want the cash to go to. I don't know all those charities, and I don't like giving to charities I don't know.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    CO Davido07, I think you raise some good points.

I think its a sad commentary on society when you look at the average bundle price right now at it's at $1.34

If you looked at past Humble Bundles, a few big contributors will come along a drive the average up a bit. I think that's nice and all, but really, if your not going to con
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Flawless. The first thing I thought of as well.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Up until watching the new My Little Pony series, I for the life of me cannot think of any times I've heard the word "gala" used before.

And of course, now that I have, it's popping up in REAL LIFE. This is the 3rd instance. The first was a gala/party I walked by at the Rosemont convention center in Chicago. #2 was the South Bend, IN Rotary Club Winter Gala party that I did some invitations for at my job. And now this.

PONIES GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!

Just kidding. Ponies can invade real life anytime.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Bump for more bonuses.

You can now grab two Robot Science albums with your bundles, just use the resend keys option on the indiegala homepage to get the download links.