[BLOG] Myrmi-jected

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community

Comments

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Sorry to hear that you didn't win your date. But don't let that get you down, stalking is still a viable option.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Dude, I swear they all copied off of your stop-motion idea.

I swear it.

You should have submitted towards the end. I'm convinced that your early submission inspired the winner and the first runner-up at the very least.

Robbed
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Looks like Cannonfodder is going to have to dress up like Emily Haines for your dream date...
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    I totally agree with Brian, but it's actually Dailymotion that screwed you by extending the submission date (unless the winning videos were submitted before the original due date? I don't remember seeing them then). Even if you had submitted at the end of the due date, extending it would still have given these guys a chance to copy.

Jerks.
  • Thats strange because I thought the same thing, that the winning submission and runner up looked oddly familiar.

Still, A kick ass video, and it introduced me to a pretty sweet tune for what its worth to ya. Keep at it.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    Lame!

Don't quite understand why yours isn't ranked among the top ones. I think its zombie prejudice.