Icrontic at CES 2012

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited January 2012 in Science & Tech

Comments

• UPSLynxBobby Miller :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Can't wait to get there tomorrow!
  • Well, your Mom and Dad are glad you made there safely. It would be nice if you took a pic of the hotel we stayed at more than 35 years ago. Sentimental reasons, you know. Enjoy and be safe while your there. Oh yeah, root for the Lions to beat Na Leans tonight. On NBC locally 2000hrs. tonight.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    I'm tempted to drive the 4 hours there to grab a drink with you guys...
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I laughed WAY too hard over the LG caption. Can't wait to read the sweet, sweet content!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Things I miss: this.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    My dad. On Icrontic. What world is this.
  • I think me and QCH2600 should have been with you guys.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    I'd love to go to CES someday... It would be 1000% better if @oCoMiK with me. And I am not QCH2600 anymore. It's a new year. QCH2601!
    What calendar are we using? :D
  • GargGargoyle Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    There might be more room for giant laptops if you guys didn't use external keyboards. Sheesh.

Las Vegas is probably the only place you're safe from ice wraith attacks while harvesting flowers.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    There might be more room for giant laptops if you guys didn't use external keyboards. Sheesh.
    There wouldn't be an external keyboard if my laptop keyboard worked.
  • Oh man, I wanna harvest all the things with you guys.
  • We'll get there Wednesday night and, yes, we're staying at the Rodeway Inn. Maybe we'll see you getting coffee in the lobby! :-)
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    I would like to see asome info on the latest and greatest from MonoPrice. They have been a decent alternative for some products.

I'm extremely curious on their Mechanical Keyboard, Dual-Band router and Theatre System.
  • The card popper guys DID show up. It took all I had not to pop them! I mean, really, how tacky when I'm with a woman that they would shove that crap in my face with their popping noises. Seriously, had I stayed another day, I might very well be in jail for assaulting one (or more) of them. And their litter is everywhere!
    Yeah, Las Vegas cops don't seem to care at ALL about littering. I'm from Detroit, and I'm gonna say this: Las Vegas streets are filthy.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Dude, the streets of LV were disgusting with papers and cards. what a mess.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Considering that I'm disgusted by the minimal amount of litter on the streets of Toronto (and there is very little believe me an enforced $250 fine does a lot to prevent littering) I don't think I'd ever want to see the streets of Las Vegas.
    I've found, through limited experience, that the streets of most cities out West are not all that clean. Hell, the street sweepers come through 1-2 times a week and the street in front of our apartment is still not very clean by my standards.
    And the best thing to do with the card popper is hand one back asking if thats the one they want; half the time they just get this very confused look on their face and start stammering.
    Northern California does much better than LA does. Sunnyvale is so spic and span that it's almost preposterous. San Francisco itself is always in great shape. San Jose doesn't have much to complain about either.
    And the best thing to do with the card popper is hand one back asking if thats the one they want; half the time they just get this very confused look on their face and start stammering.
    Oh man, I really wish I had thought of that while I was there. Sounds like a riot.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    Are we talking LA city, or LA county?
    LA City / Inglewood
    Hanging with OCZ Lisa:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Jess, pls.
    edited January 2012
    Nick, Bobby, and I at the OCZ suite:

edited January 2012
    AND MY BEARD!
  • For some reason the shot cut away really quickly when that "PIXAR" logo showed up. ;)
    Wow, I didn't even see you until you pointed it out.
    For some reason the shot cut away really quickly when that "PIXAR" logo showed up. ;)
    The editor is obviously a fan to let it get that far!