Prepare for doomsday in Borderlands 2

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited February 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• primesuspectBrian Ambrozy Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I don't ever pre-order games, but when I do, it's FUCKING BORDERLANDS 2 OMG OMG OMG
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    oontz oontz oontz wub wub wub

Actually I believe this will be the first game I ever pre-order (for myself. I pre-ordered Ultimate MvC 3 for Perry once).
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    This trailer makes me feel that the first hing I will be doing when I open Borderlands 2 is muting the music.
  • ChoochBinh Nguyen K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    If you played the Mad Moxxie DLC, the entire thing was in dub step. It fit right in.
  • mertesnNick Mertes I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    My only concern is whether the game uses Steam. If either/both of the preorder versions activates over Steam, then cool. If the game is being offered on Steam but the Amazon or GameStop versions can't be activated on Steam, I'll pass on the pre-order stuff and just get it on Steam.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    Ha! Watching this makes me want to replay Borderlands a third time...
  • fuck... now I have to finish playing Borderlands.
  • AlexDeGruvenNathan Andrews Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Do the DLC, too (except for Mad Moxxies, that one sucked), it's great stuff.

Edit: Finally got a chance to watch the video. Seriously, just stop talking and take my friggin money already.

Fake Edit: Also loving the wub wub.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    here's hoping it's $10 by the time Steam's Xmas sale comes around!

$50 the ending becomes the 2nd worst ending ever (2nd to Borderlands ending that is)
  • GotVGotV Blue Springs, MO Member
    I liked/hated the amount of guns. Huge selection, but also a huge amount of time in the inventory screen. Now there is an even bigger variety (it looks like there are more than the standard rocket launcher, rifle, pistol, revolver, shotgun, SMG, sniper rifle, alien weapons...ok there were a lot to begin with).
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Here's hoping the PC version will allow for easy 360 controller use.
    I'm sure there will be preorder bonuses on Steam too. I'm holding out for that.
    Also: DLC is the best ever. Borderlands DLC is the model by which all other DLC should be measured. Each DLC was almost an entirely new game. The Secret Armory of General Knoxx rules.
    I am praying for that...
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    I was already sold on this. Now this makes me want to time travel. Can't wait.
  • UPSLynxBobby Miller :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Borderlands 2 AND Guild Wars 2 today?

I can't handle all this trailer. HHNNNNGGGGGG~~~
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    I didn't know if I could be even more stoked now than I was when they first released a glimpse of the Gunzerker.

I guess I'm even more hype now than I was before. Somehow. This is my new game to watch out for, this year.
    I am preordering this with the force of 50 comets crashing into a train full of dynamite.

Dunno if STEAM is gonna have exclusive stuff, but if it doesn't beat those other preorder bonuses, then I'll just buy the game at (ugh) Gamestop and activate my key with STEAM.
    At least get it at Amazon!
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    I must be the only person who doesn't understand the Borderlands obsession.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    K, wasn't excited about this as much as everyone else, then I watched the trailer. Ho mah gahd I'm getting this game.
  • RyanFodderCannonFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    This trailer is so much win.
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    man... looks great, now I must finish Borderlands...
  • MrTRiotMr TRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    If I pre-order this game it'll be the first one since Ocarina of Time
  • Only game that can pull of dubstep like that.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited February 2012
    This game looks like it will be worth every cent.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Do the DLC, too (except for Mad Moxxies, that one sucked), it's great stuff.
    Mad Moxxie's wasn't that bad if you played with friends. Which is how the developers wanted the game to be played anyway I believe.

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    That's definitely a possibility. I played the whole game, and the other 3 DLC solo and loved every minute of it, but Moxxie's just got on my nerves.
  • Any friends want to play with me? heh. This is always my problem with games that are meant to be played coop... I can rarely commit to a specific time to play. I just jump on when I have free time, which isn't often.
    Mad Moxxie is hella fun when you play it with someone else.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Any friends want to play with me? heh. This is always my problem with games that are meant to be played coop... I can rarely commit to a specific time to play. I just jump on when I have free time, which isn't often.
    I can though I think I'll be trying to get through Mass Effect today.