Hard Reset: It's so pretty

PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
edited July 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• I'm not exactly a "middle aged FPS player", but I hate Call of Duty and this game looks beautiful, chaotic, and fun! I think I'll go pick it up now!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    This game is a riot. So fun.
  • Why review this game now? It came out so long ago.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Why not?
  • timuchantimuchan Fishers, IN Icrontian
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to buy it but wasn't sure how much I wanted to spend. Can't not get it now!!
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    Went to go buy it after reading this. ...turns out I already own it. I let bourbon make a few decisions in the winter sale, I think this might of been one of them.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Great find, definitely getting it!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Got it
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Holy crap DO WANT!
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Thanks for the awesome review! Just went out and bought it :D

Also, Frank,

timuchan
    8:54AM
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to buy it but wasn't sure how much I wanted to spend. Can't not get it now!!

Signal
    9:05AM
    Went to go buy it after reading this. ...turns out I already own it. I let bourbon make a few decisions in the winter sale, I think this might of been one of them.

JBoogaloo
    10:59AM
    Great find, definitely getting it!

Tushon
    11:17AM
    Got it
    Ilriyas
    12:56PM
    Holy crap DO WANT!
    This is why.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I played this last night for around 45 mins straight. Loved every ridiculous minute. Pretty straightforward game play and seems to be a linear story (in which I know almost none of the details) but I do love blowing the shit out of robots.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    There are things that bother me, a lot, about the gameplay and mechanics design.
    And, steampunk? I dunno, it has a little of the aesthetic, but it's very much cyberpunk.

That being said, OMFG I LOVE THIS GAME. It's one I can almost guarantee I'll actually finish, and that's really saying something. In fact, the only reason I haven't finished it yet is because I am a salaried corporate bitch who requires job satisfaction.

Also because Sworcery.