WoD release party @ ICHQ

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Coming into a group that loves Mists and is very excited and eager to play with negativity like calling a game we love a "storm of shit" doesn't exactly make me want to put energy into convincing you.

"HEY GUYS THAT THING YOU LIKE SUCKS. SO NOW EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I SHOULD LIKE THE NEW THING."

You could have just left it at "Convince me to come back" and probably gotten lots of positive responses. shrug

RyanFodderMAGIC
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited November 2014

So excited, but so much homework. Almost done though.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

I jumped on and did the first few quests this morning. A little laggy, but not near as bad as past releases. Its awesome tho.

JBoogaloo
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

At release. Couldn't do much... lol

JBoogaloo
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I jumped on for an hour this morning and was able to do a handful of the intro quests. I saw people complaining that they had been trying to click things for an hour, but I had no issues. Maybe my 17ms ping helps.

JBoogalooRyanFodder
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Didn't do anything last night, but this evening I will be around a little bit (after some home of the work is done, if not too late) to get this thing started. I'm pretty excited about playing (this expansion, you pervs) and hopefully raiding with you guys :)

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

Welp. It's Thursday, and I'm stuck at work. And I will be Friday, too...

...so continue posting about all the problems you guys are having. It makes me feel more like I dodged congestion than missed out.

Hero
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I got to 91 in about 90min this morning. Respawn rates are pretty good for single mobs you need to kill, but it does slow things down.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I've gotten pretty good at clicking quest hubs through elephants.

JBoogalooprimesuspectHero
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Be there in ~7 hours :D

JBoogaloo
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I've got a key bound to "interact" and a quick /target macro for times when people are douches.

Level 91 + 52%, the server started dying... not able to continue questing....

JBoogaloo
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

91 + 82% and server dead :(

• I'm doing great!! I had some frustration tears and I think that server took them and it's continuing to let me quest.

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

I'm in queue. Started at nearly 1500. Down to 815 in about an hour. Estimate keeps jumping all over the place.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited November 2014

Was smooth sailing for me and Zealock for awhile. Then it turns out the sureveying scope qwe needed to click to get our Garrison and progress through the rest of Frostfire Ridge was bugged.

Zealock left for the night and I ran off into the distance to explore and do Archaeology. When I got back it was fixed and no one was there at all ha.

MAGIC
  • I feel so British right now.

Queue: 3557....

Lol, still 725. Fuck this.

• HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

849 down from 4096

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

What a fantastic way to start the weekend.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

The door between the kitchen & pub has been propped open all weekend for the thermostat / air circulation.

I was at the kitchen sink.

Someone was in the bathroom.

I heard Benson laughing - in the bathroom.

Then I heard Brian talking to him - in the bathroom.

Then they had a whole conversation.

Then Jimmy exits the bathroom - alone.

Turns out it was the sound of Benson & Brian in the pub bouncing perfectly off the door.

But of course then we couldn't not recreate the horrified image I had in my brain.

RyderRahnalH102Chooch
  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian
    edited November 2014

@Susurro said:
    Sadly, I probably won't be able to even start until Sunday. :(though given the crowdedness that weekend, hopefully I won't be too far behind!

@MikQuattro‌ & @CannonFodder: beating @primesuspect since Thursday.

Ryder
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

How'd you make it in? The queue's still absurdly long.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I think they are providing preferential login to people who were already logged in, which is what fucks up the queue.

We got in the queue 30 seconds after it opened, haven't left since.

JBoogaloo