Minecon 2015

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited July 2015 in Minecraft

Minecon 2015 started today. Going to post my findings here. Get hyped!

Mojang's Live Mionecon Feed

Minecraft Story Mode trailer

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta - Estimated July 29th.
Basically making Pocket Edition a Windows app.

THE “MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION” BETA WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN THE WINDOWS 10 STORE BEGINNING JULY 29. PLAYERS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE PC EDITION OF “MINECRAFT” WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE WINDOWS 10 BETA VERSION FREE. OTHERS CAN DOWNLOAD “MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION” AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE OF $10 THROUGHOUT THE BETA PERIOD. PLAYERS WHO DOWNLOAD “MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION” DURING THE BETA PHASE WILL STILL HAVE THE GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT OF BETA, AND RECEIVE ALL FUTURE UPDATES TO THE GAME AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.

Cross platform play between Pocket Edition and Win 10.

Guude's first look. Touch screen tablet & XBox controller. Huge spoilers.

-Digi

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Story mode is something I have been waiting for but then I saw Telltale and got sad.

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited July 2015

So is Minecraft: I already paid for this fucking thing better still support it edition still going to be supported?

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@_k said:
    Story mode is something I have been waiting for but then I saw Telltale and got sad.

Story Mode has had the Telltale tag since the beginning. Out of curiosity, what did you envision for story mode?

@Creeperbane2 said:
    So is Minecraft: I already paid for this fucking thing better still support it edition still going to be supported?

Yes. 1.9 is coming and is going to be amazing.

-Digi

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    Story Mode has had the Telltale tag since the beginning. Out of curiosity, what did you envision for story mode?

A non-rails event based story. Kind of a sandbox world with a checklist of actions that trigger the plot to move forward, something like Fallout/Farcry/Elder Scrolls. I never realized Telltale was doing the story mode from the beginning.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

"bootleg" videos of info on new content:

Have to imagine this is allowed as this is a major Youtuber posting this.

-Digi