One Year

aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politicoIndianapolis, IN Icrontian
edited May 2016 in Events

Another year, another EPIC, the event everyone on here looks forward to, including me (everyone's favorite Generalfeldmarschall (?)). But as I look forward to this event, I look back to last year and think of the memories, both good and bad, and fell like sharing the good, while making up for the bad.

To start, I want to think everyone for their hospitality last year. I was the first time I had ever been out of state by myself. And being in a city where, admittedly, I had heard so much about (mostly negative, unfortunately) was an unknown world to this Autistic 23 year old (22 at the time). I wish to thank @Gargoyle for getting me there and back, as well as apologize for basically talking his ear off both times. I will admit I am a very opinionated and chatty person sometimes.

I wish to thank @primesuspect and @Linc for being able to put up with me during my first trip out there and I wish to apologize to Prime for my moodiness during the TF2 "tourney" (for lack of a better term).

I wish to again apologize to @CB (whom I know may not be attending this year) for being a smartass to him. A lot of my friends know me as a smartass from time to time. To them (and me), it's just us messing around. But doing that to someone I do not know and who doesn't know me was probably a "tactical mistake".

I wish to apologize to @UPSLynx , @UPSKingpin , and @Church4252 for being a little too clingy (wanting to hang with them and them only throughout the event). With you guys being the first I really got to know, for an Autistic, you guys were the "safe zone", people that I knew and I felt okay around. I also wish to apologize for nearly disqualifying you guys from the marble roll contest.

Even though I now have a passport and will be crossing the border, I still DO NOT apologize to Canada for giving them the bird.

So before I start sounding like a Canadian, I will say this: I look forward to being at EPIC this year. I had a lot of fun last year and am grateful to be a part of Icrontic lore ( #SonnyFace2016), and I look forward to the memories that will be made this year.

So when I get to Detroit, I expect one of two things to happen. Either I will walk through the door and receive a warm reception, or based on the events of last year, it will look like, well.........

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all again.

aspieRommel

BobbyDigiDontCallMeKelsoUPSLynxChoochUPSKingpinLeahVoice

Comments

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited May 2016

Seconded, and I'm not even going to be there, then again if he doen't @cola probably will

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@BobbyDigi , @Creeperbane2 , you guys are dicks. :)

@aspieRommel said:

Takes one to know one

@Creeperbane2 said:

@aspieRommel said:

Takes one to know one

You would know, Aslan. You would know....

edited May 2016

@aspieRommel said:

@Creeperbane2 said:

@aspieRommel said:

Takes one to know one

You would know, Aslan. You would know....

Damn it no flipin the bird emoji, you win good sir

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

You don't need to be apologetic for flipping off Canada, or at the very least the part of Canada you did flip off (Fuck you Windsor)

DontCallMeKelsooni_dels

@Ilriyas , as I told @Gargoyle , now that I have a passport, watch me and @oni_dels single-handedly ruin U.S.-Canadian relations.

oni_dels

@aspieRommel said:
    @Ilriyas , as I told @Gargoyle , now that I have a passport, watch me and @oni_dels single-handedly ruin U.S.-Canadian relations.

I can see the armored moose cavalry getting in formation alrady.

oni_dels
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

@Ilriyas said:
    You don't need to be apologetic for flipping off Canada, or at the very least the part of Canada you did flip off (Fuck you Windsor)

My plan is to steal all the maple syrup

oni_dels
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

@aspieRommel said:

Why am i thrown into a war i dont know about?!
    Also im in.

Creeperbane2
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

@oni_dels said:

@aspieRommel said:

Why am i thrown into a war i dont know about?!
    Also im in.

Wait i read what's happening.
    I aint starting a war with the US, they're doing GREAT on their own.

Hope you have fun with trump.
    Ima stay here with my poutine and my Fin du Monde.

GHoosdum
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian

@DontCallMeKelso said:

@Ilriyas said:

My plan is to steal all the maple syrup

You can have the syrup. I will take all the beer and donuts. Buwahaha

@oni_dels said:
    Wait i read what's happening.
    I aint starting a war with the US, they're doing GREAT on their own.

Who said anything about starting a war?