Let's get it done

2»

Comments

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian

True, but since I since I set this, about 99% of what I get is Co-VID 19 work units is what I get.

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

I should start showing up on the stats, folding overnight on the GPU and two cores of the CPU, first activity in 2+ years

_kmas0nBlueTattoo
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

I am having trouble uploading today, have 3 WUs that keep timing out on connect to upload server

• MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian

I started up folding again. Currently at 52k points and am going to get 65k points from a single GPU WU..

It's pretty crazy to see my previous ~120 WUs being overshadowed in points by a single new one.

primesuspectpigflippermas0n

I was having some issues last night with bonus points not being counted and the GPU going idle at times. I think I got it sorted out though..

With everything going full bore I should average ~930k points a day with temps never going above 55c

BlueTattoo

@Straight_Man when you gonna start folding again? I'm less than a week behind you now

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited May 2020

Ummm.. I was folding for Icrontic, but was having issues staying stably folding--- they are fixed but on Team 265812 now. My APU can't fold like a GPU, so I am folding on a one-person CPU only team where that does not matter. You will have to look my team up on FAH's Team stats, not on EOC.

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

3rd GPU RMA was the charm