IC Secret Santa

HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chefAustin Icrontian
edited November 2020 in Events

Secret Santa has been on hiatus since 2014 and I think the shittest year of 2020 deserves some fun, so let's share some fucking cheer and exchange holiday care packages:

To participate please fill out google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSWqfb0suyOjRyLmTDyuVUieIywFydxpY2ifqdsI3TmSQmXw/viewform?usp=sf_link

To participate please commit to these things:
1. We are using Elfster, so it will generate a random list to involve everyone including myself. This means, YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE AN ELFSTER ACCOUNT to participate once the emails go out.
2. Commitment to mailing gift to arrive sometime in December, signing up means you will send a gift, please don't leave your poor receiver without a gift.
3. $50 limit of gifts, let's get creative, but please don't go ridiculously outside of set budget. Also know that shipping will most likely tack on $12-15 to this amount.

DEADLINE FOR ENTERIES WILL BE NOVEMBER 15th

Questions, feel free to PM or message me on discord! Let's get gifting :D

MrTRiotColgereBobbyDigi[Deleted User]MAGICmaliaprimesuspect

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2020

w00t!! Thanks Kelso!

RyderBobbyDigimaliaprimesuspect
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

@BobbyDigi <3
    Will definitely be using these to make good things!

BobbyDigimaliaprimesuspect
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian
    edited December 2020

Thank you so much for the Santa gift @drasnor 😊

CrazyJoedrasnorMassalinie
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2020

More Star Wars Legos!!!

malia
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

Hi guys, just wanted to check in with all the secret Santa people. If you have not received a gift please let me know. I am taking into account USPS being very overwhelmed. Just want to make sure that something is in the mail for you if you haven't gotten a gift yet.
    If you have sent gifts please log in to elfster and mark as sent

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited December 2020

My gifts arrived on Tuesday, courtesy of @MAGIC. Thank you, Andrew!

_kMAGIC
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Opened my gift from @Colgere on Christmas morning. Received a Pink Floyd Animals vinyl, a fidget cube, and some awesome hats for my booze bottles. He also went above and beyond and sent me a Pink Floyd display as a Birthday Gift.

Thank you so much Colgere!

-Digi

RyderKwitkoColgere
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:
    Opened my gift from @Colgere on Christmas morning. Received a Pink Floyd Animals vinyl, a fidget cube, and some awesome hats for my booze bottles. He also went above and beyond and sent me a Pink Floyd display as a Birthday Gift.

-Digi

hats hats hats

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

@BobbyDigi said:

-Digi

So awesome. I have an original DSotM pressing. Let's see the display!

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

Thanks, Tushon!

Ryder
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

The rest of my gift from @HumerusMeg finally arrived (it's been around the world twice) (that MIGHT be an exaggeration) (Ok, it was an exaggeration). Love you all and miss you ❤❤❤💕💕💕

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pXLwR2pZSoPpxDtN9