You should uninstall Chrome
- Google has a secret deal with Facebook called "Jedi Blue" that they knew was so illegal that it has a whole section describing how they'll cover for each other if anyone finds out.
- Google appears to have a team called gTrade that is wholly dedicated to ad market manipulation.
- Google had a plan called "Project NERA" to turn the web into a walled garden they called "Not Owned But Operated". A core component of this was the forced logins to the Chrome browser.
- Google is willing to do almost everything to prevent people from circumventing their ad exchanges. This is what AMP is about.
- Google habitually insider trades on their ad exchanges in every way you can think of and every way you can't. The exchanges are also rigged so that google wins on bids where they aren't the highest bidder. A large amount of people inside google are aware of all of this.
This Twitter thread isn't nonsense, it's something that's been slow-leaking for weeks. Per the thread:
"Either Google is screwed or society is screwed, we'll find out which."