If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

No Half-Life 2 Episode 3 in 2010

13»

Comments

• ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Pokémaster, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited Apr 2010
    Counter-Strike 2: bunny hopping becomes the standard method of movement around a map; players are banned for walking.
  • Options
    JoeJoe
    edited May 2010
    I think Valve needs to take it's time, i would rather wait a decade for a really good game rather than just have a mediokre or TERRIBLE game come out every year EX:Madden
  • Options
    edited Nov 2010
    It's been three years, episodic or not that's a long time and they haven't released so much as a screenshot. I gave up waiting and let my opinion of valve drop a bit.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx Top EA shill, The Dean of Computer Graphics Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    I hate to admit that I agree with you. At least mention something about it. They've been busy working other games, and they haven't said a word about Ep 3 in years.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    Gordon Freeman is stuck in the future, 2012 to be exact, and in Ukraine

8839d1174518968-gordon-freeman-dead-_-l06_rostok-.jpg
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    What game is that Fatcat?
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    Gate28 wrote:
    What game is that Fatcat?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I hate to admit that I agree with you. At least mention something about it. They've been busy working other games, and they haven't said a word about Ep 3 in years.

They are just repeating the success formula for Half Life 2. Remember, Half Life 2 felt like that game that would never arrive, but somehow, absence made the heart grow fonder.

I trust in Valve, they know what they are doing. When it gets here, and it will, eventually.... It will be quality.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I sense your faith is weak. Learn from a true fanboy and follow in the footsteps of Cliff
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:

Funny_Pictures_Star-Wars_Lack_of_Faith.jpg
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    5PAeX.jpg
    edited Nov 2010
    Bandrik wrote:
    5PAeX.jpg
    All the DOTAs are better than a nerd with a crowbar and a major speech impediment.
    edited Nov 2010
    Tushon wrote:
    All the DOTAs are better than a nerd with a crowbar and a major speech impediment.

FightingWords.GIF
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Pokémaster, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    That DOTA shoop will be better than the entire game.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited Nov 2010
    The troll is strong in this one.
    edited Nov 2010
    Thrax wrote:
    That DOTA shoop will be better than the entire game.

My aim is to please. :vimp:
    edited Nov 2010
    I noticed that the font in DOTA 2's logo is Trajan. I decided to continue my shoopfest. I bring you this.

Tq7QR.jpg
    edited Nov 2010
    Bandrik wrote:
    I noticed that the font in DOTA 2's logo is Trajan. I decided to continue my shoopfest. I bring you this.

Tq7QR.jpg
    Your trollfest is appreciated
    edited Nov 2010
    <3
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

It has been 10 years today since Half-Life 2: Episode 3 was announced.

MAGIC
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

And still not the longest development cycle. Definitely getting close though.

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

@GnomeWizardd said:
    Episode 3 is prolly done they are probably working on portal 2 and other to bundle with it in orange box 2.0

We were so optimistic...

GnomeQueen_k
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Cliff_Forster
13»