If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Now soliciting ideas for Expo Icrontic 2012 sessions and workshops

2»

Comments

• LincLinc Community Instigator Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    I suggest overlapping tea service with beer demo or prior to BF3 Wed night. I forget if Ryan had timing requirements for the tasting, but I suggest midnight on Friday. Not like anyone will be going to bed...
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    Oh balls, we said we would do a Financial Questions Panel, didn't we? I should talk to The Company about that. I will on Monday. If you think there will be interest, we can definitely host it.
  • LincLinc Community Instigator Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Might slot the panel for 6pm Thurs. League gamers could pause & play thru dinner instead, and I hate to leave that much dead time for non-MTG folks.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    It's on my calendar to talk to the necessary people about this on Monday. I believe I will start a thread so that specific questions can be addressed without people having to expose themselves.
  • I suggest overlapping tea service with beer demo or prior to BF3 Wed night. I forget if Ryan had timing requirements for the tasting, but I suggest midnight on Friday. Not like anyone will be going to bed...
    Oh cool, so this should be a pretty crazy BF3 night then, awesome.
  • _k__k_ P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Not really an event or session but I will be there and more than happy to talk to anyone about the Team Icrontic.com folding@home team. Also of course the clients and how to configure them to maximize effectiveness or usability.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Dallas Icrontian
    Not really an event or session but I will be there and more than happy to talk to anyone about the Team Icrontic.com folding@home team. Also of course the clients and how to configure them to maximize effectiveness or usability.
    +1
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    I would attend the folding@home session.
  • _k__k_ P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I am planning on bringing one of my servers, to see how horribly it games, thus I will have the resources through VM VirtualBox to demonstrate linux CPU stuff. Between Tushon's and my hardware we should be able to cover most bases.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect HumanGarbageDisposal Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Pinging @ghoosdum for official event timeslot. K, what you think, 30 minutes?
2»