If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

Icrontic Expo 2014: The gaming & general geekery event you don't want to miss. Read about what's new this year and then buy tickets here.

Now soliciting ideas for Expo Icrontic 2012 sessions and workshops

2»

Comments

• LincLinc Community Instigator Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    I suggest overlapping tea service with beer demo or prior to BF3 Wed night. I forget if Ryan had timing requirements for the tasting, but I suggest midnight on Friday. Not like anyone will be going to bed...
  • AnnesAnnes Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    Oh balls, we said we would do a Financial Questions Panel, didn't we? I should talk to The Company about that. I will on Monday. If you think there will be interest, we can definitely host it.
  • LincLinc Community Instigator Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Might slot the panel for 6pm Thurs. League gamers could pause & play thru dinner instead, and I hate to leave that much dead time for non-MTG folks.
  • AnnesAnnes Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    It's on my calendar to talk to the necessary people about this on Monday. I believe I will start a thread so that specific questions can be addressed without people having to expose themselves.
  • I suggest overlapping tea service with beer demo or prior to BF3 Wed night. I forget if Ryan had timing requirements for the tasting, but I suggest midnight on Friday. Not like anyone will be going to bed...
    Oh cool, so this should be a pretty crazy BF3 night then, awesome.
  • _k__k_ P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Not really an event or session but I will be there and more than happy to talk to anyone about the Team Icrontic.com folding@home team. Also of course the clients and how to configure them to maximize effectiveness or usability.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Dallas Icrontian
    Not really an event or session but I will be there and more than happy to talk to anyone about the Team Icrontic.com folding@home team. Also of course the clients and how to configure them to maximize effectiveness or usability.
    +1
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    I would attend the folding@home session.
  • _k__k_ P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I am planning on bringing one of my servers, to see how horribly it games, thus I will have the resources through VM VirtualBox to demonstrate linux CPU stuff. Between Tushon's and my hardware we should be able to cover most bases.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect HumanGarbageDisposal Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Pinging @ghoosdum for official event timeslot. K, what you think, 30 minutes?
2»