Neverwinter MMO

Comments

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Really? I am surprised they let you get away with that.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    There doesn't seem to be a profanity filter for names yet. I've seen some pretty vulgar stuff.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    I really need to grow up and change my silly gaming name. Open to suggestions.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

DannerCock
    MalletWang
    Ball-Peen-Is
    SledgeShlong
    BusWanker
    RahnalH102
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2013
    I would go through a D & D name generator to find something I liked.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    gravité
    Winfrey
    Pen Island Master
    midga
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited May 2013

Why? You have the virtual Alpha name, Hammercock! Zeuscock or Lightningcock just sound ridiculous.

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    How could you possibly change your name?!? Haven't you always been Hammercock?
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    woodleaf@Jdav07
    You can't zoom in on your hands while adjusting your nail length... >:[ ]
    PirateNinja
    Ruby@midga59 on Beholder

@Tushon it said you were unknown.
    @Annes I see you accepted, but it doesn't show you in my friends list...
    edited May 2013
    Anyone want to work together to make a Foundry Quest? An Icrontic sponsored one of course. I don't have the writing skills to come up with a decent story and writing to do it alone.

I started trying to create a map where a sick wizard is infected with an elemental virus that is attracting elementals to his tower, and you have to try to clear it out. Not sure if they have scenery that will work for inside a body, so I might have to make it a "mental projection of the wizard's infected regions"

Anyone found any good Foundry Quests yet? My favorite so far is "I am Slayer"
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    midga said:

Ruby@midga59 on Beholder

It says the same for you .........
    Tushon said:

midga said:

Ruby@midga59 on Beholder

It says the same for you .........
    Dude...maybe we, like, don't exist.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    Evelynn Danaan@drasnor on beholder
    Im only lvl 5 , I havent had much time at all but I will tell you the Combat system combined with the Graphics and quest have made this my new Fav game!
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I've definitely found the combat refreshing over the typical MMO Fest.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    DAT SHIFT KEY.
    loving dat shift key!
    edited May 2013
    Tanking is rather complicated, and I have heard it only gets harder. You have to mark your targets with tab, but the mark falls off after 30 seconds or if you take damage without blocking. Mark once modified lets you generate 100% more threat and take less damage from the marked targets, which is nice, but since you have to block every bit of damage that comes at you from the target, you have to block ~100% of the time. Not too hard really, but blocking also causes your damage to drop through the floor, so with high DPS players in your group you can't block 100% of the time. This leads to a rather complicated and very hard to time series of memorizing the enemies swing animations and timings to bring your shield up just in time to block, then bring down your shield to do your specials in between the enemies swings to generate threat.

Very fulfilling when you do it right since it is way more hands on than most other game tanking systems, but infuriating when it doesn't. Mark is hard enough to put back on the target when it falls off since animations for your specials can't be canceled.

Also I think I have invited all of you, with the exception of drasnor. Some of you need to accept the invite *cough*annes*cough*. We have enough to start a guild as well, we just need a full group of us (5) in a party at one time to go and talk to the Guild Registrar.
    I am game for it! I was on last night accepted a request. I am a Great Weapon Fighter Male Half-Elf what other classes do we have?
    We need to set a time to get atleast 5 people on to start a IC guild what time is good for peeps?
  • We've had 5 people on frequently over the past few nights...

Get in mumble.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Rolfin@ryanfodder
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Phoenix Manawaker@cecilbecil
    did I accept yours?
    Yeah, they rolled back seven hours. Seven hours of which I played all of and lost everything I did, wonderful. I am quickly losing interest in this game to be honest, this doesn't help. I have a very hard time having any motivation to do the same thing twice, I am not sure how much effort it is going to take for me to go do an entire zone all over again.