'Murican Football 2015

Comments

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

ardichokeJBoogaloo
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited October 2015

It's not Football, but It needs to be said SUCK IT CHITOWN BAAH BAAH MOTHERFUCKERS!

• Now that's the MSU I know and love. Playing a close game at first, then pulling away and eventually doubling up on Indiana. Seems like Cook is going to do anything in his power to make the playoffs, even if it means running for 40 yards on his own. 8-0 going into the bye week.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

And down goes FSU on another equally unlikely ending.

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Close game, super frustrating.

Hero
  • So.... I have to admit to a bit of schadenfreude when it comes to seeing the Lions suck (I don't care what anyone else says, they will suck until the day that the Ford family sells them). I can't help it, I grew up in a rabid Lions loving family and watching them suffer through year after year of (at best) mediocrity, I now revel in their ability to sabotage themselves. So... all you NFL fans... do you think they sack people after the London trip, or wait until the end of the train-wreck season? How deep do they go cleaning house this time?

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I.. I..

-Digi

PirateNinjaprimesuspectWinfrey
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2015

Those Bengals, they got my respect right now. And Brees/Manning for 13 TDs!

GHoosdum

So story time. When the Browns left Cleveland I was 5ish didn't really follow or know that football was a thing. But about a year or two later I started getting really into football, but there was no team in my hometown. So I was watching football with my dad one night and the saints were playing, I thought they looked so fucking cool. I've been a fan ever since even after whatever sport it is the Browns came back to Cleveland. It was nice today to go from watching the Browns just getting shat on in the second half to see the Saints come back and win it against the Giants.

SO much for Drew Brees being done.

Seriously, that game was retarded. Brees said it right when it reminded him of Texas Tech/Okie State games.

GB/Denver was also unexpectedly lopsided. Good job, Broncos.

edited November 2015

Comeback.exe has stopped working, to fix this error please uninstall Irsay.idiot and reboot.

Sonorous
    edited November 2015

Goddamnit Michigan state you had one job. Only lose to Ohio state. I guess msu probably should have one technically but they gave up 33 to freaking braska.

Edit: holy shit the ending of that Arkansas game.

• @Karma said:
    Goddamnit Michigan state you had one job. Only lose to Ohio state. I guess msu probably should have one technically but they gave up 33 to freaking braska.

Edit: holy shit the ending of that Arkansas game.

I'm so pissed, but mostly at MSU's coaches at this point. Also, Colquhoun. The refs were bad (surprise, surprise, it was the same crew that officiated the UM/MSU game, and handed UM a touchdown they didn't actually score), but what's new? MSU shouldn't have allowed Nebraska to be in a position for the refs to blow that call so bad in the first place.

1) If they had kicked a field goal on their opening possession instead of going for it on 4th down, it would have drastically changed the game (if all else played out the same, they would have won by 2 instead of losing by 1... more likely, it would have been tied and gone to OT as Nebraska wouldn't have gone for any 2 point conversions).

2) If Warner wouldn't have been so damn predictable at the end of the 4th quarter, calling 3 running plays to go 3-and-out instead of trusting his NFL quality QB to make some plays to one of his many quality receivers, Nebraska likely wouldn't have gotten the ball back again.

3) GODDAMNIT Colquhoun, you had one job! HOLD ON TO THAT PICK.

4) MSU is playing true freshman in their secondary at this point. Not really anyone's fault. Their secondary has been ravaged by injuries this year. Still, it cost us this game.

I'm guna go pour myself a drink now. That was one disappointing game.

Need a hug b10 bro?

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian

Indy, thank you

Creeperbane2

We came, we saw, we kicked their orange ass!

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

@fatcat said:
    Indy, thank you

As a Bengals fan I concur!

Creeperbane2
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Apparently the Chiefs took Peyton behind the woodshed today. Wow.

DontCallMeKelso

All time passing yardage record on a day where he went 5 of 20 with 4 ints. Yikes.

That Giants game was fucking tense.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited November 2015

That Giants game made me cry. I was so sure they were going to spoil the Pats' perfect season yet again. Winners. They find a fucking way to win. Fuck you, Brady, and your incredible field vision. Fuck you, Gronkowski. Why are your hands so fucking good? Didn't anyone tell you that you're allowed to drop a fucking ball every now and then???

I ain't mad, though. I took the Giants and the 7 points, and winned me some doller bills.

fatcat
  • I made a trade for Tom Brady as my fantasy quaterback. I feel kind of dirty inside.

Kwitko
  • @Cliff_Forster said:
    I made a trade for Tom Brady as my fantasy quaterback. I feel kind of dirty inside.

If it makes you feel better I picked up KC as my fantasy defense prior to the Broncos game.

@PirateNinja said:
    If it makes you feel better I picked up KC as my fantasy defense prior to the Broncos game.

Oh good Lord, that is fucking nasty. Nice job.

AHHH men talking to other men pretending we care about their fantasy football teams.

@Karma said:
    AHHH men talking to other men pretending we care about their fantasy football teams.

Stop it. Discussion is what the forum is for. If you don't like the discussion, there are 1000's of others. This particular thread seems to have taken a merging of discussions regarding NFL, collage and fantasy football in the US. As these have been separate threads in the past, it would probably not be an issue if you wanted to branch off and start a thread dedicated to any one of those.

-Digi

@BobbyDigi said:
    -Digi

Bobby have you ever ever known me to be serious about anything?

@Karma said:
    Bobby have you ever ever known me to be serious about anything?

Only not coming to Epic. :p

Your jab just came off to me as a thread crap and could have been taken by others, that may not know you as well, as an insult so I just wanted to suggest an alternative.

-Digi