Expo 2016: State of the house
Despite repeated warnings from me over the last 5 months, it appears both in-progress projects are going to run right up to the first day of Expo (roof project + turret / front door restoration).
We still need to:
- Clean and completely reorganize the attic.
- Clear the first floor of the carriage house AFTER the roofers clear out.
- Move some lumber out of the basement.
- Clear the great room after the attic is done.
- Absolutely no luggage etc can go in the turret area on the first floor.
- It's possible we won't have the carriage house & backyard clear until Wednesday night.
- There may still be power tool use in the mornings thru Wednesday.
Soooooo... maybe not all that different from usual?
I'll be willing to help with anything that is needed. I get in Monday night.
I'll be there Tuesday evening, also willing to do anything I can to help.
as long as there's beer, I can help
But likewise, tuesday eve
You have my blade.
AND MY AXE!
I'll bring the tatos.
I'm probably getting in too late Tuesday to be of much help, but willing to lend a hand Wed before everything starts with whatever's left.
AND MY KID!
(under same terms as Lynx)
I'll be there Tuesday night and I'll manage from the corner....