Some new vendors to visit, post 7.0
primesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
From reddit, a very helpful post on vendors to visit to buy toys and items that replicate what some glyphs used to do.
- Paladin: Quartermaster Miranda Breechlock in Light's Hope Chapel. Sells Contemplation.
- Death Knight: Dread Commander Thalanor in Ebon Hold. Sells Corpse Explosion.
- Hunter: Mardan Thunderhoof at Nesingwary Base Camp in Sholazar. Sells Fetch, Play Dead, Aspect of the Chameleon, and a toy that replicates glyph of the Aspects.
- Druid: Lorelae Wintersong in Moonglade. Sells Charm Woodland Creature, Flap, Stag Form, Track Beasts, Treant Form, a toy that replicates One With Nature, and a new glyph recipe.
- Rogue: I found an item on wowhead that teaches Detection but I dont know who sells it.
- Mages: Endora Moorehead in Dalaran. Sold a Dalaran Initiate's Pin in a limited quantity that put the Dalaran Brilliance visual over my head for a while. Wowhead also lists Arcane Linguist and Illusion tomes, as well as a Familiar Stone, so its possible she sells those as well in limited quantities.
- Shaman: Elementalist Sharvak at Throne of the Elements in BC Nagrand. Sells toys that replicate Vol'jin's Serpent Totem, Rain of Frogs, Elemental Familiars, and Water Shield (resto only). Also sells Hex: Compy and a new glyph recipe.
- Priest: Quartermaster Miranda Breechlock in Light's Hope Chapel. Sells a toy that makes a holy orb float around you in holy spec and ravens fly around you in shadow spec, and is supposed to sell Confession, but doesnt seem to at the moment.
- Monk: Master Hwang at Peak of Serenity. Sells Zen Flight.
- Warlocks and Warriors: Dont believe you guys get anything. Sorry.
This is why I love you
For the rogue, Detection is sold by a vendor in the rogue class hall.
Most class halls have a vendor like this that sells some class specific stuff. Mostly some unique weapons and your class hall gear. If you can't find some vanity spells/glyphs now, they are probably in the class hall.
Did they break my class again?
You probably have a lot less buttons to push
Well that's just boring...