Expo 2017: Travel Plans & Hotel Sharing
We officially begin at 5pm on Wednesday, June 21 with dinner. If you're flying into DTW and want to join us for dinner, that means you should land by 4pm. We welcome arrivals as early as the Sunday prior if you don't mind helping during setup, but please no earlier without clearance. Usually we have some informal activities on Tuesday (22nd).
We officially end at midnight on Saturday, June 24. We do informal group brunches on Sunday. Anyone is welcome to stay as late as Monday (28th). Please no later without clearance.
We hope you can coordinate your own airport rides from other Icrontians via this discussion. DTW is approximately 20 minutes from the house, 30 in heavy traffic. If you have a car and are able, please consider making at least 1 airport run. If you are unable to find a ride, please ask Lincoln or Brian AT LEAST A DAY PRIOR so we have time to coordinate. Taxis are stupid expensive.
Post your own travel dates. If by air, please include the flight number. We only need your Detroit arrival / departure times, not every leg and/or what time you're boarding in Timbuktu.
Saturday, 17 June:
- @CB 1:30 PM
Sunday, 18 June:
- @Jokke - 4:00PM - KL6120
Monday, 19 June:
Tuesday, 20 June:
- @Tushon - 4:56 PM - AA 5414 (@Levex)
- @BobbyDigi - 11:54 PM - Delta DL 2828 (@Sonorous)
- @UPSLynx - 4:40 PM - Southwest Flight 138 (@Levex)
Wednesday, 21 June:
- @GnomeQueen - 12:55 AM - Southwest 3815 (@Sonorous)
- @Massalinie - 11:06 AM - Delta 5896 (@Levex)
- @drasnor - 2:28 PM - Delta 1212 (@tiberiuslazarus)
Thursday, 22 June:
- @k - 11:37 PM - Spirit Airlines 734
Sunday, 25 June:
- @Massalinie - 3:35 PM - WS7684
- @drasnor - 3:42 PM - Delta 1149
- @CB - 5:30 PM
- @GnomeQueen - 6:25 PM - Southwest 3301
- @k - 8:22 PM - Spirit Airlines 313
Monday, 26 June:
- @Jokke - Saturday July 8 - 10:50PM - KL6048