If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Business Website Help.

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited August 2018 in Internet & Media

I heard some people here work on the internet. Since moving to Cincinnati I've started a small business doing residential remodel and repairs. I took a swing at making a website, but its definitely not my expertise.

Anyone around willing to take a look and lend an opinion, maybe some help with formatting and presentation? Its built in wordpress currently, rough, and semi-finished.

Will pay for the efforts.

Journeyman Homes

Thanks,

Comments

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2018

I can't speak to your design, but I've found Squarespace to be pretty helpful in putting something together that fits the modern website design. I think we're in a time where your social media presence plays a bigger role than a static website. I'm sure there are more qualified people around, but I recommend getting your Google and Facebook pages in order. Speaking from our vet clinic, most of our business comes from Google/FB visibility.

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic Virginia Icrontian

I would look for a scrolling parallax template. I like what you have here so far, but it's a little stark in the wrong places. You have the clean look down.

Here is a page with a bunch of these types of templates. For me, the benefit of a parallax style page is that it keeps your visitors engaged while scrolling and is a great way to keep people from getting lost in tabs.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Awesome, I appreciate the feedback. Anyone willing to help me with the changes? PM me to discuss compensation.