Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

2»

Comments

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth
    edited August 27
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff

That trailer gave me goosebumps. WHY IS IT NOT DECEMBER YET?!?!?!?!?

• I'm sorry, that lightsaber design is clunky AF. That said, I'm banking it's not even real, it's a vision, a preminision, like the warning to Luke in the cave. Rey can't be evil.

• SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI

To be fair, Poe has had the most character development, and he was the best character from the beginning, so I'm pretty excited for his conclusion. Yeah, I think Rey's development has been a bit slow and clunky at times. It feels like they just had so much stuff to put into the movies they had trouble making room for character development on all of their main characters.

I think they'll put a bit of a time skip in this movie though so they can get some development in on some of these characters, or maybe just to match the pacing of the original trilogy which had a time skip for return of the jedi xD.

• SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI

seems pretty likely considering light jedi never use red lightsabers for...lucas reasons? I dunno. Something. The new movies kept to that odd rule though so unless Rey goes bad for a bit that scene seems odd.

Cliff_Forster
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA