Spider-Man Far From Home SPOILERS discussion
I loved it. I can't really imagine an MCU movie that I wouldn't love at this point. They just get it right every time.
- Mysterio was a fantastic villain. I loved the mid-movie plot twist rather than some big dramatic reveal in the third act.
- The love story was super cute, appropriately awkward-teen, and not over-done.
- The scene where Peter was using Stark's machine to build a new suit, with Happy wistfully watching him hit me hard.
- Ned is always perfect.
- TONS of web-swinging and acrobatics, just the right kind of Spider-Man movie. This is what we come for.
- I'm super glad Mysterio revealed who he is at the end. The plot point of anonymity has run its course and the world needs a new Avenger and I'm glad it's over and we all know.
- THE DAILY BUGLE. J. JONAH JAMESON. J.K. SIMMONS. It all comes back full circle!
- The post-post end credits scene. HOLY SHIT SKRULLS. A nice tee-up for Phase 4. Are the Skrulls in SHIELD now?
I had a grin on my face from beginning to end. I went alone and the dude who sat next to me and I were hooting and hollaring and high-fiving by the end of it.