Still Alive and Kicking

WingaWinga MrSouth Africa Icrontian

Hey Peeps - popping in after a 6 year hiatus to let you know I am still hale, hearty and thinking of you guys. For the oldies that may still remember me, 🖐️🤘

I may well be heading to your side of the pond in the near future. Alas my journeys will take me to Cali so may not be able to stop by for a visit, but am really excited to see that you still holding your annual fests and that the community is still so strong. I will never forget the help you guys gave me and everything you taught me about building PC's. Good times good memories. 😎

I really hope I can pop in a lot more regularly and catch up with everything that has happened since my last visit. I know Prime and Link were still fixing up the house and were getting awesome support from the icrontic community. Im dying to see how everything turned out and look forward to trolling the archives.

BlackHawkLincBobbyDigicolaKwitkoBuddyJWinfreyMt_Goat

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Hey @Winga! Wow it's great to see you :) Hope things in sunny South Africa are treating you well!

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian

Glad to hear you're well! I still fondly think of your DIY battery backup.

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian

Great to hear from you. And what timing too. I was wondering about you about a week ago.