The Saucening II: Revenge of the Sauce

KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired)By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
edited July 2020 in Food & Drink

It's that time of year again, when beachgoers are beaching, Ryzen processors are Ryzening, and other stuff is other-stuffening. Another batch of sauce will be ready to go this week. This batch is lighter on the Reapers than the last one. Don't worry, it still brings the heat! Once I have the bottle count, I will update this thread.🌶️🌶️🌶️

Rjbocco

Comments

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Gibbe new

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'm in for both. I want your sauce in my mouth!

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

New bottle yas please

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@pragtastic said he was interested, but idk if he ever sees the forums ;)

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

Do want new sauce

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2020

It turns out that habaneros are out of season. I still have a Reaper plant, but would like to get opinions on the next mix. I was thinking of using ghost peppers, which are much hotter than habanero. I'm trying to find an equivalent pepper in terms of heat. If I have to, I'll adjust the ratios to have more Reaper.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I like to think I have a decent grip on mega-hot peppers, and I'll say this: naga (ghost) peppers are among my favorite in terms of flavor. I personally think reapers taste like shit, they're just pure heat. Ghost peppers are delicious, especially when sweetened.

Thrax
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

In for new and old.

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

In for an old if it's available, also anything new!

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

I think I'm going to make a ghost pepper-only sauce next. Is that cool with everyone?

GHoosdum

@primesuspect what was the pizza place that had naga ... something pizza? I think it was an indian place?

Two bottles left from the old batch. Many people interested. Auction? Proceeds will benefit bail funds or other BLM-related causes.

$30 for one of the remaining bottles!

Are you serious?

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

@primesuspect that makes me want to eat meat

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

I'd love a bottle of the new batch

edited June 2020

Final count: 20 new, 1 old. @RyanFodder, for some strange reason, offered $30 for one, so one remains.
    As before, $10 per bottle, shipped. Please PM quantity and address.

(yes)

@Kwitko I'll do $30 for the remaining old bottle.

That will do it for the old batch! Thanks to @RyanFodder and @Sonorous for their generosity. $40 will go towards BLM.

Oh if that's the case @Kwitko, please let me pay $60 for the old bottle. Also PMed you about new bottle.

Kwitko
    edited June 2020

12 bottles left. Please let me know if I missed you.

CashApp, Venmo, PayPal accepted. If you ordered before I have your address. If you haven't, please PM me your addy.

@GnomeQueen - 1
    @RyanFodder - 1
    @pigflipper - 1
    @GHoosdum - 2
    @Sonorous - 1
    @pragtastic - 1
    @Garg - 1

Bamp

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

I'll take a bottle. Will get you payment and info next week. I've had a busy week.

-Digi

RyanFodder

No worries. When you get to it, you get to it.

edited June 2020
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian

Too late to get in on this? I've heard the legends of your sauce and would love to have some.

Not too late. Still have bottles.

• mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian

Excellent. You have a PM.