Glitch Theft Auto

KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired)By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Gaming
http://www.neomega.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=299

A video of some serious clipping errors in GTA3.

Comments

• MarkTAWMarkTAW Brooklyn, NY
    edited July 2003
    That's a known, reproducable glitch. I read about it in one of the FAQs on gamefaqs.com. There are some other glitches too... My favorite is getting to a sign that says "You shouldn't be able to see this sign."
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Never played it but that video is just hilarious. Looks like the game was made and released in haste.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    hahahaha, did you watch the bit at the end with him at his hideout with the sexy music, that was hilarious.

NS
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    its things like these that make me realize how hard coding for the gaming world is
  • Defcon_IVDefcon_IV Innsmouth, RI
    edited July 2003
    Ah, clipping, how I love thee. Ever hide in a wall in Bond and kill your friends??? How about the 'supershortcuts' in Grand Turismo?
  • Josh-Josh- Royal Oak, MI
    edited November 2003
    Well, everythings bound to have glitches. It's just a matter of how much time you put into fixing them.

Doesn't look like Rockstar organized there time very well -.-
  • edited November 2003
    i'd give em a break, bringing a game from 2d to 3d can be quite difficult. from a coder's point of view, i know that doing something as complicated as gta3 is very hard.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    This thread is over 4 months dead.....

NS
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited November 2003
    Maybe 4 months dead if it were something like "Happy 4th of July" but it's just a regular thread. People are free to post in it whenever they feel. Besides, I'm glad they did because it brought it to my attention.
  • edited November 2003
    There is no smiley that can express how funny that was.