///SOLD///FS: ATI Radeon 8500 LE 64MB

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Trading Post
///SOLD/// ATI Radeon 8500 LE with TV out and DVI out. This card was an excellent performer with very good 3D performance and excellent 2D quality. Never gave a hickup on any of our games, including the Quake III, the Half Life series, and Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed. Selling it as I've upgraded to an ATI 9500 Pro. Card has upgraded fan (quieter and more powerful) that I installed.

Shipped price, including TV Out cable - $55.

Shipping via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation

Will accept payment:
- Paypal
- Personal check, if I know you or if you have a solid, documented trading history
- I may ask you to pay first if you are new to online trading

My Heatware, 55/0/0 -- http://www.heatware.com/eval.php4?id=309 ("Linden" is my Anandtech and AMDMB forums name)

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    bump for a hell of a guy...I got me one of these and they are still very decent cards. Whoever buys it shoot me a PM, i got the bios flash prog that will flash the cards bios to retail 275/275 or even higher (i run my 8500LE @ 300/300)

fc
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    FatCat, thanks for the endorsement.

CARD is ///SOLD///.

Holy cow, that went fast!

SEE FOLKS, you really should be using the DEAL DEPOT & TRADING POST!
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited July 2003
    *cough*at icrontic*cough*;)

~FA
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Watch it there, amateur! I used to be the Icrontic Forums Trading Post's (Deal Depot and Trading Post) moderator! I say, ban FoldingAddict now. Off with you!

:nudge:

OK you Short-Media members! You just missed a pretty good deal on a great video card. Pay attention to this-here Trading Post. Good deals abound!

Leo :cool:
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited July 2003
    :) I bow down to your awesome trading post mod powers!

And it was a good deal, I would have snatched it up in a heart beat if I had $55 to blow.:)

~FA