Gta: Vc... Aaaaaaaargh!!!!

Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
edited March 2004 in Gaming
I've run out of things to do, for some reason. :-/

I didn't have this issue the last time I played the game (I lost that savegame when my computer blew up almost a year ago, tho...), but I've done some stuff differently this time.

I've completed all the missions up to and including the ones for the cubans and the hatians, and I now have nothing left to do. I don't have anywhere near enough money to buy the club, which, IIRC, is what I need to do eventually.

I own some stuff already, and the one thing that I can make money with is completed and making money (albiet slowly). So, what do I do? Drive around killing people and picking up the $$, $1500 at a time, until I have enough to buy the club? Go do some of these "special" missions like killing gang members at the mall? Or is there something I've forgotten?

Here's a screenshot of my map, if it's of any help:

Comments

• croc_croc_ New
    edited March 2004
    You suck. :)

I'm not really sure whats up, I never did any of the missions :)
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2004
    knock off some stores. You get money that way and accomplish some missions.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    I was right where you are, then I quit. The game didn't tell me what to do, and running around aimlessly just wasn't fun for me. Honestly, what crime lord has to drive around and pick up his cash?? Screw that crap.

Anyways, check out gamefaqs. They have a decent faq I took a look at to see what to do, I didn't bother.