Who is bringing a camera?

ClutchClutch North Carolina New
edited April 2004 in Community
Maybe we can have some kind of like mini video made if we have enough footage to maybe sell to the attendees or to show the others what they missed. I don't know how hard something like this would be to make, but just thought it would be a cool idea. I know I will bring a recorder for the wild trip up and the lan. I'm sure with some of the people traveling, there will be some good footage to be shot.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    I'll have a digicam and a digital video cam too.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    I've got an old school SLR, but it's coming with me anyway.
  • EgoShowcaseEgoShowcase North Carolina
    edited April 2004
    Cool, then you can all catch my sexy face (hope you like piercings)
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    how much piercing u have??

i only have two, both on my left ear.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    I'll bring my camera, but I'll have to go pick up a new memstick for it. 16 MB just doesn't cut it.
  • oCoMiKoCoMiK Oswego, IL
    edited April 2004
    pseudonym wrote:
    I'll bring my camera, but I'll have to go pick up a new memstick for it. 16 MB just doesn't cut it.

I always travel with mine (2.1 digi Sony - it used to be "HOT" technology). My plan is that I will probably look to document this event via my blog and hope to post a couple of pictures every hour or so along with some "witty" commentary. I figured it would be great way to pry my left hand away from the [WASD] keys as well as to just allow people to check in on the scene.

Anyone else thought about blogging the event?

Ocomik

www.ocomik.net
    www.ocomik.net/blog/index.html
  • EgoShowcaseEgoShowcase North Carolina
    edited April 2004
    leishi85 wrote:
    how much piercing u have??

i only have two, both on my left ear.

Because of work I now only have 1 thru my septum (8 gage)
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited April 2004
    Never thought about it actually, good idea. I can't wait to see some of the commentary, should be something to look forward to.