LAN Bandwidth

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited May 2004 in Community
I just thought of something. The connection at deebes is a total of 384K. I am going to ask people to respectfully refrain from using P2P apps during the LAN, because it will decimate the bandwidth for everyone else.

Thanks!

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Well the connection at your home is gonna get raped :crazy:
  • EgoShowcaseEgoShowcase North Carolina
    edited May 2004
    I just thought of something. The connection at deebes is a total of 384K. I am going to ask people to respectfully refrain from using P2P apps during the LAN, because it will decimate the bandwidth for everyone else.

Thanks!

I swear I've heard you say this before.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    I could sneeze faster than 384.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    We will be to busy gaming to do the whole kazza thing I think.
    edited May 2004
    We would hope so, but there's always one asshat who ****s over the bandwidth.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    pr0n!!1 ;D
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Can't you live without pr0n for one weekend? I mean, come on, don't your hands ever get tired?
    edited May 2004
    People need new material :rarr:
  • edited May 2004
    People need new material :rarr:
    Dont worry. I'll be coming well stocked.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Yeah, I say that the one who whores the bandwidth gets a complimentary can of SM mace:)
    edited May 2004
    The last thing we need is a bunch of pr0n-fiend circle-jerking nerds. Save the bandwidth for games, guys.