Reign of Terror has NOT Gone Away

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited July 2004 in Folding@Home
Tbonz, Alexander V., Mancabus, omega, Keebs, and Jammin. You all are on my seek and destroy list. Move or prepare to be ejected! :eek2:

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    Aww shucks, it's not like I haven't been raped enough in the last month. :rant:

/me bends at the waist
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    ky_jelly.jpg

$200 for every WU you use it on.
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    "Reign of Terror" = ROT
    Sounds like you have a problem there Leo....
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    ROT - also means red in German :mean:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    :(

All my folders took their compys off the network for the summer. I'm left undefended.
    edited June 2004
    Yay! Top-20 again. :cool:

17 omega65 113509.0 3812
    18 Mancabus 112988.0 2695
    19 Alexander_Vandenberg 112170.0 3087
    20 Leonardo 110489.0 5375
    21 Tbonz 110398.0 7962
    22 QCH2002 107287.0 2548
    edited June 2004
    And so it continues. :eek3:
    edited June 2004
    18 Leonardo 116677.0 5481
    19 omega65 116565.0 3866
    20 Alexander_Vandenberg 114244.0 3119

Leo waves at Omega! :wave:
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2004
    Way to go Leo, make em' sweat.
    edited June 2004
    Sweat? Make them cower in fear! :mean:

;D
  • edited June 2004
    Go get em, Leo!! :D :smokin:
    edited June 2004
    muddocktor wrote:
    Go get em, Leo!! :D :smokin:
    Very well then! Leo waves at Mancabus. :wave:

16 UVJVS_Lab 121830.0 4676
    17 Leonardo 117482.0 5496
    18 Mancabus 117076.0 2754
    19 omega65 116817.0 3870
    edited June 2004
    Leo turns out the lights at the Lab and waves at the night custodian. :wave:
  • edited June 2004
    You'll be back in the top 10 real soon, Leo! :fold:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    I'm gonna fall out of the top 15 :(
    edited June 2004
    Top ten? May not happen at all. Around July 25, I'll be shutting down my home computers and packing them for our move to Alaska. We won't actually be on the road for the move until August 22; so that's a month's downtime. (I'll be at my sister's house in the interim.) My office computers - well, they'll run for a while. But eventually down the road, those machines probably won't be managed well enough to keep folding. Nevertheless, it's been a really fun run for the past year.
    edited June 2004
    I'm gonna fall out of the top 15 :(
    Indeed you did General, Sir. Leo salutes the General...and then waves! :wave:
    edited June 2004
    Leo waves at Jammin. :wave:
    edited July 2004
    Leo advises Necropolis to keep a stiff upper lip, after being overtaken by the reign of terror. :wave:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2004
    You're ruthless, but I should have known that from your avatar. Sherman (under Grant) marches through Georgia once again... :zombie:
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited July 2004
    Leonardo wrote:
    18 Leonardo 116677.0 5481
    19 omega65 116565.0 3866
    20 Alexander_Vandenberg 114244.0 3119

Leo waves at Omega! :wave:

OUCH! :respect:
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited July 2004
    Leonardo wrote:
    Top ten? May not happen at all. Around July 25, I'll be shutting down my home computers and packing them for our move to Alaska.
    Well Leo - looks like I have time to catch you!! :mean: Reign of Terror indead :Rocker: Jack
    leo.jpg 72.2K
    edited July 2004
    Well Leo - looks like I have time to catch you!!
    Yes, and just about everyone else! ;D If I go down, so do they! ;D

My home computers get disconnected on the 25th or 26th, this month. The last monitoring I'll do of my office computers will be around the 20th of August. Unfortunately, I have to move out of my house (leased) a month before we move. My family will be staying with my sister then.
    edited July 2004
    Leonardo wrote:
    ...Unfortunately, I have to move out of my house (leased) a month before we move. My family will be staying with my sister then.
    And yourself?

A trailer down by the river? :bawling:

'tain't that bad if you take your fishin' rod... :thumbsup:
    edited July 2004
    I'll be staying with my sister as well. Trailer? Yes, I just bought a cargo trailer second-hand and spent the last two days getting in shape for our move. Oh, BTW, all my computer gear goes with us, packed in the trailer. No way I'm going to let movers lose or destroy my puters, or otherwise prevent me from setting up Folding again as soon as opportunity arises.
    edited July 2004
    Leonardo wrote:
    ...spent the last two days getting in shape for our move...
    Short of Parris Island, I don't see how that's possible... :vimp:
    edited July 2004
    Err, I meant servicing the trailer, getting it in shape for the move.

Paris Island! Leo runs for cover and is not afraid to demonstrate he's becoming a wimp. Hey Prof, after 21 years in the Army, like I'm going to go join the Marine Corps and start all over again at age 43? :eek2:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2004
    I just may be able to hold off the ROT before she falls.;)
    edited July 2004
    Leo waves at Seversphere. :wave: Leo takes a drink of water and stretches, ready to overtake Mike. Leo breathes deeply, hoping to oust Marc from his top-ten position before Leo shuts down his computers to move to Alaska.
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited July 2004
    Leonardo wrote:
    Leo waves at Seversphere. :wave: Leo takes a drink of water and stretches, ready to overtake Mike. Leo breathes deeply, hoping to oust Marc from his top-ten position before Leo shuts down his computers to move to Alaska.
    Leonardo I know you are ignoring me :rarr: I will have Marc's # 10 spot :thumbsup: you will have to settle for #11 :banghead: Jack