///SOLD///Full system for sale.

TemplarTemplar You first.
edited June 2004 in Trading Post
///SOLD///

This used to be an old Alienware system that I've gutted and upgraded.

Components included in sale:

Barton 2500+ capable of at least 200x11 (will be set to defaults. The Heatsink's surface is scratched up, so I used a bit of extra AS5. The Fan is from Coolermaster and the heatsink is just a nameless block of aluminum. It keeps things cool pretty well, especially considering the surface. Around 45-48 degree celsius full load (MBM5))
Abit NF7-S v2.0

512MB PC2700 Corsair XMS (2-3-3-11, and will also be defaulted)

"80GB HDD" 7200 RPM 8mb Cache from Maxtor (it shows 76.5gb usable in Explorer)
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Not overclocked)

The old Alienware case (Chieftec stuff. 315W Power supply)

Samsung 16X DVD player (from the original system. Pulled this off the invoice of the original order)

Sony 52x/24x/52x CD-RW

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 (The older, boxy and black version before they went all ghey with their designs)

The mouse is a brand new (got it 2 days ago) MX510 with the blue trim. The mouse pad is from func industries, and it's the same one from Alienware's Gear Shop. It's under the accessories category. The actual pad has two sides. One side lets the mouse glide like ice and the other is sort of a desk surface. It's held in place by rubber pad that prevents easy movement.

The keyboard has an odd story to it. It's an old MS Internet keyboard (different from what Alienware currently has on their site. It's rather dirty, as I've never needed to replace it, and it's got two mounting points for some LED lights that I bought a long time ago (PC ricer!). The thing works, but it's just dirty all under the keys. I'd much rather throw it out than ship a piece of crap to you, so it's your call.

I'm thinking roughly $500 for this machine.

The HDD will be completly formatted and a fresh install of WinXP Home will be put on there (the version that came with the system. Key on case and all. M$ has already cleared the key for this hardware setup). I'll include the Recovery CD from Alienware (WinXP Home) and a burned CD of the drivers I update the system to (Mobo and Video card will be up'd to latest versions). I'll also clean the case and parts prior to shipping.

You can drop me an email at Lascero@shackmail.com if you're interested.

PSS - Few more notes: Forgot to mention there's no I/O shield on the back. It got bent up from a puppy attack when I was installing. Also missing two PCI slot covers for the bottom two slots, as well as I can't find the spare drive rails Alienware gave me (The two optical drives do have rails on them, and you can probably get some extras dirt cheap). On the upside, there's a Linksys Ethernet card in there that I've mostly forgotten about. :thumbsup:

Comments