Double Gromacs Again - Unbelievable!

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited June 2004 in Folding@Home
Unbelievable - 630 points a day, on ONE computer, thanks to Double Gromacs. Below is the points calculation for System 1 running two instances of Double Gromacs. :wow:

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2004
    Dude thats rediculus!!!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    Simply unreal! :eek2:
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited June 2004
    Gotta love the P4s. ;D

I wish I could match that, but I'm running some low production little WUs right now, two p737's. Total outcome is under 1000 points a week. :banghead:

It's sweet when you can snag two dgromacs at once. Insane output.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    There needs to be a flag for these: ' -Doublegromacs gimme gimme!'
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2004
    What can one say?

:smokin:
  • edited June 2004
    Yeah, I've gotten a few of them lately and they're sweet. :thumbsup:
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    No fair, me want!!!!
    edited June 2004
    Makes me want a P4 so I can move WUs around the machines for the best output.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited June 2004
    TheGr81 wrote:
    I wish I could match that, but I'm running some low production little WUs right now, two p737's. Total outcome is under 1000 points a week. :banghead:

What\how many machines have you got folding? Mine is no slouch but it takes me MONTHS to get 1000 points!
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    Cool! :thumbsup:

I have noticed that all 3 of my machines have been getting the same assignments lately so it could be something to look forward to.
    edited June 2004
    bothered wrote:
    What\how many machines have you got folding? Mine is no slouch but it takes me MONTHS to get 1000 points!

3200+ at stock speeds shouldnt take more than 2 weeks if its on all the time.
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    I haven't managed to snag any of these this time around, but running all AMD I am glad.
    For the last 6 weeks my output has been very stable. I am getting 650-700 pts/wk for every 2GHz of XP that I have running. Well, that isn't strictly true, I am still running some TBird CPUs. But for Tinkers it doesn't matter.
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited June 2004
    man Leo there is something totally borked with your machine. its overclocked 700mhz past what i have (2.8c on an IS7) yet you have DOUBLE MY OUTPUT when folding the same WUs, since I've got two of those 68 pointer dgromacs right now

damn you ;D

:fold: