THE TORCH OF TERROR (for Leonardo)

witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
edited July 2004 in Folding@Home
As some of you know, I have been asked to take up the torch and do great things for Team ShortMedia while Leonardo valiantly steps aside, having honorably served his current military assignment in his duties for his government. Until he gets to his new foxhole or whatever, I am supposedly going to overtake the mighty folding army in the top 20. :rolleyes: Well, WHY NOT?? - HERE I COME boys and girls! :celebrate This may take some time and some (one) of you I can't catch. Jack

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2004
    Well yesterday I looked and there were 12 people from you to me and you were schedualed to pass me in 12 days. Thats one a day to the top 10. Incredible!!!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    THE TORCH OF TERROR (for Leonardo)

Witenoiz' announcement is fully (well, almost) endorsed by Leo.

(minor correction - serving my country, not the government)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Leo's head looks rather oversized! No surprise that he suffers from a big head. ;D
    edited July 2004
    No surprise that he suffers from a big head.
    Something I heard somewhere...hmm...oh yes - pot, kettle, and all that. :eek2:;D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    I'd already expected that to happen. ;D Predictable.
    edited July 2004
    Very well then, back to the point.

Witenoiz, we expect great things from you. You're the man to watch.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2004
    I love this thread. :)

That's the spirit that keeps our little team right up there with the big boys - when someone has to crank it down a notch someone else picks up the torch and carries it on. Someday that "someone" will be me. Someday... :)
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited July 2004
    Leonardo's words.... (minor correction - serving my country, not the government)

Excuse my phrasing - I was going to type "our" and realized we have 'mates from across the ponds in various directions and really botched that! I would have made it worse-er if I had tried to edit the post - Where is a Moderator to help an old Iowa country boy express himself? :fold: Jack
    edited July 2004
    Don't sweat it, Jack. I knew what you meant. Besides. This concerns the great struggle of Folding! :mean::)
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited July 2004
    And Next in the list of Road Kill......... :fold:
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited July 2004
    Omega65 wrote:
    And Next in the list of Road Kill......... :fold:
    Full Speed Ahead rk.gif Show NO Mercy
    I am here to make noiz - JACK
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited July 2004
    Witenoiz keep it going man, glad to have you on the team.