SM20 production update

gtghmgtghm New
edited July 2004 in Folding@Home
Ok according to the stanford site it says that SM 20 hasn't reported since 6/30/04 but I know that its been churing away the whole time.

According to EM3 everything is fine and I don't see any work units waiting to be sent.

I will look again tomorrow and see if it updates other wise I'll have to start trouble shooting.

Sorry guys I didn't catch it before hand. Its just that there wasn't any read flags that went up saying that there was an issue. Its not like it locked up or anything.

I'll update you when I know more.

Later,
"g"

Comments

• gtghmgtghm New
    edited July 2004
    Hum... Well I'll have to look into this further caues it looks like it didn't update this morning.

I'll keep you posted,
    "g"
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited July 2004
    Oh BTW, I can't get to it until after work today so I'll update tonight.

"g"
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited July 2004
    Might be running into server 152. Been holding back finished WU's.

I have 1 and i think Sally has 2 on hold. :bawling:
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited July 2004
    Can I manually change the server to DNL to?
    "g"
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited July 2004
    Well I rebooted her and now we'll see if that does the trick.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2004
    2 hours later?
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited July 2004
    Well I don't know what happened exactly but she seems to be reporting now.

Sorry guys I will definately keep a closer eye on it from now on.

Like I said looking at my screen the folding progy was working just fine and I didn't see any obvious problems in the system.

I check it everyday at least twice a day. I have the folding client up with electron microsope, my via hardware monitor and the system info showing the CPU load.

All screens showed that the machine was producing just fine. I never got any notification that the WU's were not getting to the server at stanford.

Still, not to shabby, only 2 reboots on SM20 in the last 100 days of service since we got her going :)

-"g"
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Thanks for reporting.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited July 2004
    Thanks for the update.