Stuck in p559 hell!!!

Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy KnobPflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
edited July 2004 in Folding@Home
For almost 4 days all my rigs have got nothing but Project: 559 (Run 59, Clone 15, Gen 4). So I ask what is up with that??? It is sure making my points go to hell!!!

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited July 2004
    Same here for a while. Only got 2 at The Moment. Lots of slow/low point WU's coming through. Arrrrggghhh!!!

If it's the same for everyone, at least it will average out.
  • edited July 2004
    Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I'm inundated with them too.

KF
  • edited July 2004
    Yeah, I was getting quite a few of them too before I left to go to work yesterday. I can't say what they've received since yesterday though, since I'm at the rig now.

My laptop is presently chewing it's way through a p925 right now though.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Check out my last post in this thread. Maybe you are processing a corrupted work unit.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Leo,
    My frame times are normal as I am doing a frame in just under 6 minutes. I was just in shock over getting the same one on all machines for several days over and over again.

I appreciate hearing that I am not the only one! :D I was really getting into all those big tinkers. Especially right when I put my new rigs on line.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    I was just in shock over getting the same one on all machines for several days over and over again.
    (In a loud, reverberating, megaphone sound) 'We at Stanford University's Pande Labs are overstocked! stockedockeddddd All remaining 569s must go gogogo!! P4s, XP's, AMD64's - we will not turn you down! Come down to Stanforddforrdfordford!