///ALL SOLD/// FS: AMD XP1900+, Abit KR7A-R

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Trading Post
Prices include USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation. Surface Mail might be used for package deals and for less-than-full-price offers.

I accept PayPal, money orders, and also personal checks if you are an established trader with a good record. I may ask you to pay first if you are not a well-documented trader.

///SOLD///-- CPU - AMD Athlon (Palomino) 1900+
AX1900DMT3C
AGKGA0150VPBW
This processor was never unlocked but still managed a stable 145 (290) FSB
$50

///SOLD///-- Motherboard - Abit KR7A-Raid with CPU core voltage modification. Core voltage boost is adjustable via well-mounted rheostat (onboard). Smooth, stable, overclocking board. Main capacitors are high-quality Rubycon brand. Comes with retail box, original software, extra USB bracket, and ribbon cables if you need them.
$45

///SOLD///-- DRAM - 2 X 256 WinMOS PC2700, CL2.5. Ran perfectly, day in, day out at CAS 2, 145FSB. This is good stuff. (that OC was with multiplier-locked CPU)
$30 each

///SOLD///-- Heatsink for Socket A AMD - Alpha 8045. If you need an 80mm fan for it, I’m sure I’ve got something in the parts bin.
$25 with fan. $20 without fan.

///GONE///-- Sound Card, Philips Seismic Edge, 4 channel, line in/out/front/back, SPDIF out, MIDI
$15

///SOLD///-- Sound Card, Philips Acoustic Edge, 5.1 surround, with 5.1 output cable, SPDIF out
$20

If you buy three items or more at asking price, I’ll toss in a free rounded ATA 100/133 cable.

I AM OUT OF TOWN JULY 23, RETURNING EVENING OF THE 24TH

I would consider a trade ONLY for a Radeon 9500 Pro or Radeon 9500 that is proven ‘flashable’ without artifacts.

Teach me how to do the neat hyperlinks with freestyle text, and you get an immediate $5 discount.
My Heatware 61/0/0

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Information Bump.

I'm out of town today and tomorrow (July 23 and 24); to return tomorrow evening.

First come - first served on full price offers when I return. I'll check PMs and emails pronto.

Leo
    edited July 2003
    I'm back. Just packed up the TwinMOS, Alpha, and Seismic Edge. Next customer, please!

Buy the Athlon or Motherboard and get a free rounded cable - single or dual!

Leo
  • edited July 2003
    YGM:)
    edited July 2003
    YGM too...and a CPU and motherboard.:cool:

Thanks for trading.

OK guys, everything on this list is now ///SOLD///.