Not so fast Leo

mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
edited July 2004 in Folding@Home
2 days ago you were scheduled to pass me in one day. You didnt and now its up to 3 days. And guess what else. I am installing my MSI K7D Master L. So I am replacing 1.643 GHz with 2x 1.733GHz stock. I will OC a little bit too. So watch out there.;)

The gap was ~800 and now its 1.1k. I also got 2 nice tinkers that I will transfer over to the MSI. Muhahahah.

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2004
    She is up and running on my desk!!!

Now to get the affinity thing working. I am running 4 clients, 2 per CPU but the last client isnt getting any CPU cycles from the 3rd client.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited July 2004
    Sweet, nice addition to your production for sure.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Foul! You're weren't supposed to get that new puter running yet. You lied! :mean:

;D

I'm still going to steal your top ten spot! ;D
    edited July 2004
    Look at my past 2 days. 1k each. I am back at full power plus more! And it looks like today wasnt the greatest for you.:D
    edited July 2004
    Well, I wasn't at the office; so I don't know what the status on the machines there is. I was down one machine for the past two days - my sister's, which I'm working on now.

This is fun, though, duking it out. The competition angle with Folding really makes it interesting.
    edited July 2004
    Up to 4 days.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited July 2004
    Everyone get some popcorn and watch the battle.
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited July 2004
    -Donut grabs his popcorn and a coffee-

This is more entertaining than the TV.
    edited July 2004
    ETA just doubled. Now 8 days. The dualie is kicking major ass. Point spread up to ~1500 points.
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited July 2004
    Hay!! Guys!! I'm still in this I think - but I'm not makin' any noiz. Jack
    edited July 2004
    Hay!! Guys!! I'm still in this I think - but I'm not makin' any noiz. Jack
    OK Witenoiz, I've got no more torque to throw into this overtake attempt. When you are going around him, please sideswipe him hard, spin him into the cornfield! :mean:

;D
    edited July 2004
    ETA Doulbed AGAIN to 19 days. There is still a 700 point difference between stanford and EOC stats so my daily might eclipse yours Leo. I went from 545 to 900+ in 3 days.
    edited July 2004
    10 547 mmonnin 1,035 159,800
    11 566 Leonardo 1,027 157,342

Just one thing to say! :bawling:

Good work, Mark. Thanks for the dedication. I concede.

I think my production will rise above yours. I just repaired my sister's computer; it was down for a couple days. But still, I won't have time to pass you, as are loading out our household goods next week. Monday I disconnect the home computers and pack them up.
    edited July 2004
    Hmmm I think someone else is playing with the stats a little. There is no way I can do what I did yesterday. I did have a few machines in your name as it showed last week to get you to the top ten.
    edited July 2004
    Excellent production, Marc. Kudos to you and your powerful, new duallie. I think the new points apportionment for Tinkers is also coming into play. I've only one three AMD CPUs in my small empire, but the one I'm able to monitor (#2 below) has a dramatic production increase over two months ago. That Duallie must really bring down some heat.
    edited July 2004
    Its not all me. No way less than 2 GHz increase was able to bring me from around 800ppd to 2600 one day and I think at least 2200 by the end of today.