ICx name dilema

2»

Comments

• SlickSlick Upstate New York
    edited June 2003
    I can't say I like all this complicated 92x530239 bla bla bla stuff. I think the old boxes should stay IC boxes, and the new boxes should be SM boxes, starting at 17 or where ever we left off.
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Time to throw my 10p's worth. I am more than happy to change the name of IC16-UK if the group decides but even though have a new home, we still have to remember where we came from and how we got here.

Icrontic was our home for a long time, there is no doubt about that. At the end of the day, the points are not important in this decision as they will still go to team 93.

I think its a great idea for the next box to fold for the Frogs, as they put up with us spamming there forum for over a week, Keebs you know who I am talking about :D and by all means, for the new boxes use a new naming convention, but I think the old boxes should stay as they are.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    leave the old ICx machines with the name they have...
    the new machines should all be called fatcat6.... :D
    nah i would go with SM01, SM02, SM03 etc...start the count new with the new donated folding machines instead of continueing the sequence...i just see new members asking well where's SM01-SM16>>???

my canadian penny worth:aol:

fc
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    This is interesting, so when will the FoldingTeam website be up so that we can generate our sigs and see who is at a certain milestone?
  • edited June 2003
    old rigs left alone - no point in having more dead names. New rigs under new name. Next X rig should either have some tribute name to the Frogs or be allowed to host by a Frog (BC847 - is person I had in mind) as tribute and thanks.

Donated Parts Power!
  • aZnWankstaaZnWanksta Baton Rouge
    edited June 2003
    Yea, I don't think we should fold for the frogs, just give em a little tribute in naming a rig after em.

aW
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I posted this topic as a poll if we want some concrete numbers... no offense to anyone...
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    aZnWanksta said
    Yea, I don't think we should fold for the frogs, just give em a little tribute in naming a rig after em.

aW
    I wouldn't mind it actually folding for them, but I think everyone who donated parts to it would have to agree unanimously. :)

//edit: Definitely at least a naming tribute.