The Short-Media Stability Plan

2»

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Fund is fully funded with funds - Courtesy of the department of redundancy department. ;D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Time to put money where the mouth is. Please contribute.

Leo:wave:
    edited August 2003
    Money is already moving into the fund! Happy, happy, joy, joy...:D
  • LincLinc
    pictures Leo's avatar singing "Happy happy joy joy"

;D

Glad to hear it. I'll aim to finalize my paypal account tonight (finally) and get in.
    Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    pictures Leo's avatar singing "Happy happy joy joy"

;D

Glad to hear it. I'll aim to finalize my paypal account tonight (finally) and get in.
    edited August 2003
    I've got your receipt waiting. Back to work for me. I'll check back in this evening.

Lynn
    edited August 2003
    Rock and roll, friends, rock and roll. Lookin' good. We'll have that off-site backup faster than any of you thought. I'll say this much - we've got one heck of a loyal membership.

Deal Depot & Trading Post thread: : "Your generosity is making me emotional. I am humbled. Please keep it coming; we are getting close to the goal. I don't know what exactly the expense will be. As I stated previously, overflow will be returned to the donors whose donations take us over the threshold; or those donations can be applied to the Donated Folding@Home computer project - at donors' discretion."

My respect to the membership - :respect: