Team Website

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
Hmmm... anyone looked at www.teamshort-media.com lately? It seems someone got tired of staring at "hello world" and hastily threw together an elementary-level temporary website ;)

Let me know if you see any glaring mistakes... I'm too tired right now to do a proper proof reading :p

Comments

• edited July 2003
    I looked there about an hour or so ago and that wasn't like that even then, just a statement saying that this was the teams official website. I'm presently trying out the sig generator, along with Park's sig generator to see if I see some glaring mistakes.;)

Keep up the good work keebs.:)
  • tychotycho Santa Barbara, California!
    edited July 2003
    awesome keebs, nicely done for something that was just thrown together

//edit whoa, how did you get the stars on your folding stats?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    muddocktor said
    I looked there about an hour or so ago and that wasn't like that even then, just a statement saying that this was the teams official website. I'm presently trying out the sig generator, along with Park's sig generator to see if I see some glaring mistakes.;)

Keep up the good work keebs.:)
    Yeah, I did another even quicker one earlier... I decided it needed a bit more though before I went announcing it :) Besides, that one had a link to the sig gen on it :eek: shhh... :p
    tycho said
    awesome keebs, nicely done for something that was just thrown together

//edit whoa, how did you get the stars on your folding stats?

Lasse's code is actually up and running. I'm just waiting on Prime to set some file permissions so that they'll update correctly.

//edit: you'll notice the lower sig in mudd's profile is about 300 points behind...
    edited July 2003
    ah okay, so once prime is able to set the permissions up then lasse's code will be added to the sigs for everyone?
    edited July 2003
    :hrm: Added to the sigs? I'm not sure I follow. What will happen is I'll post a link to the generator and say "come and use it" and then we'll probably faze out the temporary one eventually.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Nice work, Keebs. If you need any assistance with "beautification" let me know.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    I was wondering if that was the real sig gen or now. But it said v1.02 so I didnt think anything of it.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Don't mind me. Just passing through.
    edited July 2003
    oh okay, i didn't realize that the generator in place was only temporary... i thought that the stars feature was just left out for debugging

thanks for the clarification keebs
    edited July 2003
    mmonnin said
    I was wondering if that was the real sig gen or now. But it said v1.02 so I didnt think anything of it.
    Oh, yeah... I was going to update that to 1.1.0

I'll do it tomorrow :p
    edited July 2003
    Thrax said
    Don't mind me. Just passing through.
    ;D Thanks Thrax. That'll be my project for tomorrow.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Nice jobs keebs!!!:cool: