SM4 will be down for a while

KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired)By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
edited September 2004 in Folding@Home
I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment. I plan on having SM4 down no longer than Sunday to Tuesday. Hopefully my internet connection will be on in my new apartment by then. If not, I'll be taking her to my office. If that's the case, she'll stay there for good in a nice, cool, air-conditioned environment.

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2004
    No net some WUs until you get some internet acces. 10 WUs should be able to keep her going for well over that time.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    How do I collect WUs?
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2004
    Like when setting up the console when it asks to minimize networking it will download 10 WUs. Well first you have to say yes to WUs with no deadlines.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    Done. Once I get the machine to its new home, I'll have 10 WUs queued up to roll.
    edited September 2004
    And we're back. Of course, the best laid plans of mice and men usually go astray (apologies to John Steinbeck), so I wasn't able to hook up SM4 until tonight. She's purring again, and since my new apartment is more spacious, she's no longer stuck in a small corner gasping for fresh air.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited September 2004
    Glad to hear that the move went along smooth. IC13 sends it's greetings.