Overtaken

SlickSlick Upstate New York
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
The stats at http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_overview.php?TeamID=93 say we are suppose to be over taken as the clock strikes 12 am and the dawn of Aug 10th

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    At the risk of sounding like a sore loser, I guess I'd just point out that Max PC has an overwhelming advantage in recruiting, due to their large reader base.

Having said that, Sincere congratulations to Maximum PC Magazine!

Nice Folding folks! :thumbsup::respect::fold:
  • BDRBDR
    edited August 2003
    Well, you know you just have to salute them as they pass us by.
    Good job Max PC. :cool:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Short interlude:

BDR, the combination of your avatar, location, and title is just hilarious. :thumbsup:
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited August 2003
    *sigh* While I'm happy that they're doing well and it's all for a good cause and all, we're still slipping... which is not good. That said though, I do have to congratulate Maximum PC...
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    A combination of new members and existing members adding more firepower has got our trend line heading the right direction. After the upheaval of the past few months, I think we can be very proud of the way we have hung in there.

The best is yet to come for Team 93!
    :fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold::fold:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Yeah, wasn't it just a week or two ago Geeky posted about that line going the opposite direction? :cool:
    edited August 2003
    Yeah.... altho personally I'd like to see a vertical trendline... :D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Congrats Maximum PC.

The graph changed to look like we are going up because older stats got pushed off that were higher than the average we are doing now. That and with the low at the beginning makes it look like we are rising. I think the type of WUs plays more of a part for the increase in WUs on those charts cause I notices the same trend with a lot of ppl on this team and other teams in general.

Edit: I looked earlier today and it said 8:00 PM, when Slick looked it said 12 AM and now it says 8:00 AM on the 10th.

Come on guys we can hold them off, we only need an extra 6k+ a day.;D
    edited August 2003
    Maybe if I crank the dually up to 1.875GHz x2... hmm... :D