free web hosting

2»

Comments

• FreemymelodyFreemymelody On Earth
    edited December 2004
    does anyone know of any host that has no banner?

try www.sitegadgets.com I think thats what the addy is
  • HornizukaHornizuka Toronto
    edited December 2004
    I found this deal.

$9.24 For the year
    120 GB BW per month
    800 MB Storage

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/showthread.php?t=124378
  • edited December 2004
    I just found a very good host that now i am using to publish my site! It has 444 mb of space and no banners, plus it is completely free! But the host has a lot of errors and is a pain in the ass. I just like it for the tons of space and no banners.
  • edited December 2004
    does anyone know of a host that lets you have php and is free?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    I keep saying this, but it's true:

If you use a free host, you will not be able to get exactly what you want. You will either suffer from ads, or lack of support, or lack of functionality. If you do find a free host with PHP, chances are they will be lacking in some other way.

Are you sure you can't afford a small amount of money like $5 or $10 a month? It's really not much to pay to get real, quality webhosting... If you want to launch a website that people will actually visit, you really should pay for hosting.

You get what you pay for :)
  • edited December 2004
    does anyone know of a free host with no banner that lets you use php?
  • edited December 2004
    i want to pay to get a really good host, but my parents will not let me. Hey, i am only 15
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    does anyone know of a free host with no banner that lets you use php?

Dude, you really should listen to Prime, you just won't find something like that. If there were, then it would be well known becuase everyone would be trying to get it.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    :rolleyes:

Sorry that nobody can help you, but you can see that you've asked the same question over and over again for two weeks and nobody has an answer for you, because the plain truth is that there is no free host that has all of the things you want :(
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited December 2004

Sorry that nobody can help you, but you can see that you've asked the same question over and over again for two weeks and nobody has an answer for you, because the plain truth is that there is no free host that has all of the things you want :(

I agree, you want a decent host, cough up the dough, it's really not that much, you can find great webhosts everywhere with all the stuff you need for 10-20 bucks, the cost of quality, you get what you pay for etc etc, what's the advantage for somebody to provide you a free space with all kinds of services, lots of room, with no banners??? Doesn't make sense, like I said, you're gonna have to pay a small amount for a good webhost so just bite the bullet and get a real host.
  • FreemymelodyFreemymelody On Earth
    edited December 2004

I agree.... :cool: